Pete Burns splits from his husband of 10 months

He says he preferred being married to a woman, because men are "too predatory:"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/femail/article.html?in_article_id=563814&in_page_id=1879

burMOS0305_468x721.jpg

With his ex-wife:
burnscMOS0305_468x655.jpg

That man is probably the most confused and confusing man to walk the face of this planet...

Thanks for that.I did laugh.:D

I used to admire him a little, then I realized he's just too immature, like 46 (?) year old kid. Terrible, terrible...

edit - whoops he's 49 what was I thinking

Last edited:
Is his husband the same guy he got in trouble with the police for stalking?
Either way, Pete is a very strange man, both in looks and personality (that I've seen - which is limited).
In his defence though, I believe he didn't want his lips to be EXACTLY like that, as he has since sued the people who did it.
In conclusion, I've realised through typing this that I read too much tabloid crap.

Wasn't there some sort of sex tape scandal with them recently? I think his husband was cheating on him or something?

I adore Pete, it's a shame what happened with him and his hubbie. It's sad how Pete and Moz ended their friendship. I see (IMO) a hell of a lot of similarities between them, NOT musically obviously. He's been took the piss out of because of the way he looks but he's still the same guy he was back then. I'm sure a lot of you don't get him but as I say...my opinion.

Tags
collagen plastic surgery disasters sick trainwreck transvestites trout pout yay for tags
Back
Top Bottom