Peter Katsis replies to Joshua Surtees' article with a job offer - Morrissey Official FB

138D9524-2FD1-4104-BEEA-D765E9BCDF91.jpeg
"THE GUARDIAN - THE VENDETTA, ETC….

A well written piece by Joshua Surtees in The Guardian for a change today.

Unlike the bullshit consistently put out there by hacks the likes of Tim Jonze, using his buddy Billy Braggart, etc.

Joshua's piece was heartfelt and articulate.

His talents would actually better serve the world by using it for a more important goal than critique of a music artist.

We could really use writing of this caliber over here in the States writing against Trump, etc.

However, there is only one little problem with Joshua’s story……

MORRISSEY IS NOT A RACIST!

You can say what you like about his provocative views.

But I’ve been with him as manager for over two years now.

When you travel together around the world, meeting all kinds of people, something like that would not go unnoticed.

So….

Who’s right? Who is wrong?

Why don’t we find out together!!!

Joshua Surtees - If you read this…...I’m offering you a job!

We invite you to come out for the first week of our U.S. Tour in September.

All expenses paid.

Cover the tour for us, and come see for yourself.

Since M was such an important influence in your early life it should be worthwhile.

One thing…….you’d have to find a better paper than The Guardian to sell it to.

Since they have the absolute lowest circulation of all the major dailies in the UK.

And since the paper and their music editor have now become so well known for their personal vendettas against artists, etc.

What do you say? - PK"

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure why Mozza's manager thinks it's a good idea to invite someone like this journo who has explicitly said he doesn't like Mozza and that he's racist. Am I missing the point???
Isn’t it a double bluff. Get your supposed enemies on board and you’re laughing.
We all know that M is not racist. Why would he be ??
If he has problems with (along with countless others) the ideology of Islam from a human and animal rights point of view then what’s the issue. Just all those shit scared middle class Englanders who think that if they disagree with an ideology then they will be cut down with a cheaply bought kitchen knife. Well, let me say this. The London Bridge attacks were indiscriminate. So stop being so scared of being scared. Stand up for decency and freedom to live and love peacefully.
Pilgrimupnorth

Armond White is not "some black guy." He's a legendary film critic who has been writing for a very long time. He's currently writing for National Review but has written for plenty of other publications (including that bastion of right-wing politics, Out.com, lol).

Yes, but he is also a famous contrarian and public troll who got kicked out of the critics association for heckling the director of "12 Years a Slave" (who is also black) with, “You’re an embarrassing doorman and garbage man,” and “f*** you. Kiss my ass.” Of course, he later denied it ever happened.
https://variety.com/2014/film/award...at-new-york-critics-circle-awards-1201032911/

Last edited:
He doesn't have a clue, does he? I remember, during Der Spiegel interview, the interviewer mentioned that his language had become like that of Donald Trump, but Morrissey just brushed it off. I would respect Morrissey a lot more if he stuck to a consistent ideology, even if it was one that I disagree with. But his general cluelessness about politics is just embarrassing. Or maybe he just dislikes Trump because he doesn't just hate Muslims, but also Mexicans - Morrissey's preferred choice of immigrant.
So you're main complaint is Morrissey's views are not consistent enough for you? I just love how you guys need him to fall in line so he can gain back your respect. This is good material. You should all get together and take this on Broadway.

Yes, but he is also a famous contrarian and public troll who got kicked out of the critics association for heckling the director of "12 Years a Slave" (who is also black) with, “You’re an embarrassing doorman and garbage man,” and “f*** you. Kiss my ass.” Of course, he later denied it ever happened.
https://variety.com/2014/film/award...at-new-york-critics-circle-awards-1201032911/

:rolleyes:

It was an embarrassingly bad movie FFS what did you want him to say?o_O

Have any one you seen Morrissey's manager? He is mild mannered as they come. MORRISEY IS WRITING ALL OF THESE POSTS. I want to be your new chore who re ! Take me on tour. Damon is no good for you.

Lets take a step back. Firstly "reading the news" The Guardian have shit the themselves and now presented a journalist to argue the case on their behalf. This is out of desperation and to continue the pitiful accusations, which many know are utter bollocks. This journalist as sold their soul in my opinion.
Again in English, please.

The journalist should definitely accept this offer! Not to uncover racism, but to find out what goes on behind the scenes! Who tells the band what to wear? Is there any grumbling? How are setlists determined? How do shows get cancelled? Does anyone try to reason with Morrissey? Does everyone laugh extra loud at Morrissey's quips? Does everyone walk on eggshells all the time? Is there cheese?

YouTube: Mastermind. The Smiths. Peter Finan.
I'M sure he still cares, he is posting here on a daily basis, more than once in a day. Otherwise, he would be TOTALLY OUT of here.

When love turns to hate...
Can it be a kind of obsession and mental violence like it happens in relationships so often? I mean could it be that HE still is in a relationship with Moz? Just wondering?

Last edited:
I'm a gay, patriotic vegetarian who has the added BENEFIT of being BUSTY w/ an IQ of 152 so you little shits better trust me when I say I'm a helluva lot more seductive than AMW and will be reclaiming MY Steve.

You are almost a Barnaby double, except that hes not vegetarian and he scores at 153.:lbf:
His detective card his been cancelled for being buds with his arch enemy.:kissingclosed:

Skinny should rest to have enough strength to troll the upcoming new album.:smileycat:

Imagine being so infatuated with a pop star - that you’ve claimed to hate for years - that you still watch every post on his fan-site forum like a hawk with nothing better to do, repeating the same tired comments ad-finitum to a barrage of concerned annoyance from people who wish you would cease to exist, or at least move somewhere far away without an internet connection.

That’s what you became a long, long time ago; though I’m not sure I’d call it desperate.

Maybe unhinged?
Imagine having your head so far into a washed-up pop-star’s anal canal that your ears get clogged with shit and your backbone snaps from the pressure?

How’s that working for you, slag?

Present day Morrissey fans - all 7500 of them - are a bunch of whiny, gutless lemmings.

Grow a pair.

Well, that says more about your memory than it does about Morrissey, because she never said that.
She was far too doting and obsequious to compare him to someone she had a negative opinion of or criticize him in any way.
Here is a translation of what I was referring to. It wasn't particularly critical, it was just pointing out the fact that what Morrissey just said sounded a lot like Trump's language:

'That sounds like Trump's "Fake News", but you just spoke out against Trump at a concert.'

So you're main complaint is Morrissey's views are not consistent enough for you? I just love how you guys need him to fall in line so he can gain back your respect. This is good material. You should all get together and take this on Broadway.
My main complaint is that he doesn't have a clue what he's talking about, as evidenced by the fact that he criticises a man he sounds an awful lot like and doesn't even seem to know why he's critical of him.

Have any one you seen Morrissey's manager? He is mild mannered as they come. MORRISEY IS WRITING ALL OF THESE POSTS.

I don't think so.
The posts by Morrissey and the posts by Peter Katsis have a slightly different tones. PK is a lot more defensive in his posts than Morrissey. He's not used to being in these kinds of controversies and it clearly bothers him. Morrissey is a bit thicker skinned and battle-harden.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom