Philadelphia, PA - NON-COMMvention 2019 (May 14, 2019) - reminder / reports

Morrissey is scheduled in tonight's Evening showcases at the NON-COMMvention 2019 in Philadelphia, PA.

Setlist:

Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Morning Starship / Back On The Chain Gang / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / First Of The Gang To Die / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / The Bullfighter Dies / Jack The Ripper

Streaming info posted by Famous when dead:

full

https://www.xpn.org/
(They appear to archive their broadcasts).

full

Related item:

Last edited:
Banter footnotes, More or less starting before first song and then after each song.

I’ve never been this close to human beings, so if I don’t do anything illegal I’ll do something extremely enjoyable

Thank you, thank you. And all I can say is, thank god this isnt live.

While you were having s-e-x with your partner we played this song on national tv, it’s ok, don’t need to be hip for me, it’s by a skinny boy from Pennsylvania, what’s so great about being skinny and from Pennsylvania, called Jobriath

Akron Ohio is famous for 2 things, tires and Christie Hynde, this song is
by: tires

Radio station call out over the broadcast

As you know, I have many critics(x 7 or 8) and they’re all idiots!

This next song reached #6 in the United Kingdom, and nobody knows why

This next song is an album written ??? (Shows meat is Murder shirt) , can you read

Thank you, and don’t forget

Thank you(we love you!) do you? Well that counts for everything, doesn’t it really ? (Inaudible) huh? (Inaudible) well softly as we leave you(?) well it that case were going to stay for 7 hours and talk about ME,ME ME,ME ME!!!

I love you, goodnight

That was fun. That stage was tiny. He still sounds great, still seems happy
Interesting without the backdrops or lights.

Feel bad saying it but nice to have a show without hsin.. would feel terrible for a first timer not hearing it but definitely don’t need it every show.

Banter footnotes, More or less starting before first song and then after each song.

I’ve never been this close to human beings, so if I don’t do anything illegal I’ll do something extremely enjoyable

While you were having s-e-x with your partner we played this song on national tv, it’s ok, don’t need to be hip for me, it’s by a skinny boy from Pennsylvania, what’s so great about being skinny and from Pennsylvania, called Jobriath

As you know, I have many critics(x 7 or 8) (Gus plays a note) "thank you Gustavo" and they’re all idiots! (We don't mind if you forget them!) Well, I'm trying... very hard. this song is called If you don't like me, Don't look at me

Gracias, Gracias. This next song is from an album. It was called that: (Shows meat is Murder shirt) , can you read? And here it is, I think

Thank you(we love you!) do you? Well that counts for everything, doesn’t it really ? (You're welcome) huh? (Inaudible) well softly as we leave you(We'll miss you) well it that case were going to stay for 7 hours and talk about ME,ME ME,ME ME!!!

I love you, goodnight

Feel bad saying it but nice to have a show without hsin.. would feel terrible for a first timer not hearing it but definitely don’t need it every show

Just a few adjustment. Also, as much as I love them both, it's good to have a show without Suedehead and Sunday. I know they're crowd favorites, but they've been played to death! I'm glad you had fun!

As you know, I have many critics(x 7 or 8) (Gus plays a note) "thank you Gustavo" and they’re all idiots! (We don't mind if you forget them!) Well, I'm trying... very hard. this song is called If you don't like me, Don't look at me

Gracias, Gracias. This next song is from an album. It was called that: (Shows meat is Murder shirt) , can you read? And here it is, I think

Thank you(we love you!) do you? Well that counts for everything, doesn’t it really ? (You're welcome) huh? (Inaudible) well softly as we leave you(We'll miss you) well it that case were going to stay for 7 hours and talk about ME,ME ME,ME ME!!!

I love you, goodnight

Feel bad saying it but nice to have a show without hsin.. would feel terrible for a first timer not hearing it but definitely don’t need it every show

Just a few adjustment. Also, as much as I love them both, it's good to have a show without Suedehead and Sunday. I know they're crowd favorites, but they've been played to death! I'm glad you had fun!

Agree, about HSIN, but they did get ‘Joke isn’t funny’. Morning Starship sounded great here especially.

Nice. Did anyone start shouting that he was a nazi. Maybe all those public radio people just dont know anything about Uk politics
Public radio tends to attract people who are intelligent and educated.
I think that answers your question.

Has he been doing that sinister laughing at the end of Jack The Ripper for a while now or am I just now noticing it? Either way it’s effective!

despite hearing Alma so many times and being well sick of it by now, I must admit that it really works well as an opening track to a gig!

also, something I've noticed for some time now - why does it look like Jesse is getting an electric shock with each note he plays?!

also, something I've noticed for some time now - why does it look like Jesse is getting an electric shock with each note he plays?!
Others have more poetically described it as his 'cumming face', but I think many are in agreement that it looks a bit ridiculous.

The sketchy party badge is bothersome, but the sleeveless t-shirts, ugh!!! Is Moz gonna mow the lawn right after the show?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom