Philadelphia, PA - Tower Theater (Sep. 22, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / You Have Killed Me / Alma Matters / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / The Bullfighter Dies / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Ganglord / Speedway / Kiss Me A Lot / Istanbul / One Of Our Own / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / All You Need Is Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / How Soon Is Now? / Jack The Ripper / What She Said // Irish Blood, English Heart

setlist provided karelMoz.

• Review by John Gentile (4.5 / 5 stars) - Punknews.org. Link posted by an anonymous person.
  • UPDATE Sep. 26: Poster at pinkbikeralph for sale, link from docinwestchester. From towerphilly / Instagram:

39140_philadephia_poster_20160922.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone know where to obtain the cool Tower Theater Poster? Any assistance appreciated. Would be nice to remember the show. Thanks in advance!

But he said the new album is written and he is no longer really trying to signing a deal with a label but getting a distribution deal.
And what about the French Etienne label and the hint of frontcoverart with the beautiful photo of the lady as Joan of Arc?
Are they all only little appetizers for fans? And there is his new management. It's about money, don't you think so too evennow?
Mind you, I don't blame him.

I think he's probably referring to the covers album he recorded titled KerryGold recorded on BBC c***ryfile label. I remember reading that he failed to cooperate with its promotion and that was the end of that.
The above plus 'Harvest-gate' seemed to be the nail in the coffin as far as record deals go , it's as though he's the smelly kid in school that everyone avoids.
Smelly Steve ! Sounds like a song title.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I guess I am the only one who had a couple shitty run-ins at the show. Left Balcony was a terrible place to be. Had a beer thrown on me up there because I stood up to dance. Made my way to the floor and was having a good time again until the encore when I made my way front and was blocked by a guy at least twice my size. He told me to stay the f*** behind him because he paid more $ for his f***ing tickets and would not let me by. Not the crowd I was expecting. I guess I will pay for floor seats next time :/

I guess I am the only one who had a couple shitty run-ins at the show. Left Balcony was a terrible place to be. Had a beer thrown on me up there because I stood up to dance. Made my way to the floor and was having a good time again until the encore when I made my way front and was blocked by a guy at least twice my size. He told me to stay the f*** behind him because he paid more $ for his f***ing tickets and would not let me by. Not the crowd I was expecting. I guess I will pay for floor seats next time :/

REALLY? It doesnt matter how big the guy was... he was right. We all want to get as close as possible but you thinking you can sneak your way through those who paid more and went through hell to get a good ticket, just isnt ok. The throwing of the beer was f***ed up though.

Clearly you've never been to a Philly sporting event.

you ain't kidding! I paid about $1,000 for second row, somehow the woman in front row got a ticket for $1,200! f***ing outrageous! People will pay to get up front, if not you gotta sit in back. Sucks when at the end a crowd of unknowns rushed towards the stage and made it quite tight and the pressure was on. Still thinking about this one a week and a half later. Great show.

REALLY? It doesnt matter how big the guy was... he was right. We all want to get as close as possible but you thinking you can sneak your way through those who paid more and went through hell to get a good ticket, just isnt ok. The throwing of the beer was f***ed up though.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom