Photo of band reading "List of the Lost" posted on Gustavo Manzur's Facebook

What is a Poet? to whom does he address himself? and what language is to be expected from him?—He is a man speaking to men: a man, it is true, endowed with more lively sensibility, more enthusiasm and tenderness, who has a greater knowledge of human nature, and a more comprehensive soul, than are supposed to be common among mankind; a man pleased with his own passions and volitions, and who rejoices more than other men in the spirit of life that is in him; delighting to contemplate similar volitions and passions as manifested in the goings-on of the Universe, and habitually impelled to create them where he does not find them, to these qualities he has added a disposition to be affected more than other men by absent things as if they were present; an ability of conjuring up in himself passions, which are indeed far from being the same as those produced by real events, yet (especially in those parts of the general sympathy which are pleasing and delightful) do more nearly resemble the passions produced by real events, than anything which, from the motions of their own minds merely, other men are accustomed to feel in themselves:—whence, and from practice, he has acquired a greater readiness and power in expressing what he thinks and feels, and especially those thoughts and feelings which, by his own choice, or from the structure of his own mind, arise in him without immediate external excitement.

Link from an anonymous person:

Gustavo A. Manzur Jr. / Facebook

Paris, pints, and perusal. — with Boz Boorer and Mando Lopez.

band_paris.jpg

I think accordion guy weighs more than Boz. Bass guy eerily resembles Mike Joyce in that photo. Anonymous-

moz probably is the one taking the photo. no reading no free beer.

neat i wonder if he talked about it at all with them as he was writing it or just said i finished and submitted

So, guys, on what page does the butler die?

And the author?

Has the tour reached North Korea ? It's all a bit Kim Jong Un don't you think ?
It's bad enough that the Lawnmowers are told what to wear, now he's dictating what they read ffs ! Oh what poor simpleton yes men they are, at what point will they say enough is enough Silly Steven and stick one on him.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

and he's a good musician, not only keyboards, multi instruments, he can sing also

:thumb:

Gustavo the spice in the band

He is such a sweet guy. I just rewatched the following video. Moz really loves that guy. You can tell it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bernard ?

there we go. nah he only fantasizes about being in mozs book, any book, phone book, address book, song writing book etc and really who can blame him.

personally i hope gus just keeps playing that guitar

there we go. nah he only fantasizes about being in mozs book, any book, phone book, address book, song writing book etc and really who can blame him.

personally i hope gus just keeps playing that guitar

Well if Butler didn't do it... Then at least let him steal the silverware or that collection of 'very sharp bread knives'.

Well if Butler didn't do it... Then at least let him steal the silverware or that collection of 'very sharp bread knives'.

well butler does like his needling at times but i think hes softened as hes aged. i love that man also so ill let him keep on keepin on

well butler does like his needling at times but i think hes softened as hes aged. i love that man also so ill let him keep on keepin on

It's funny though. People say M should work with Butler... But (&I could be wrong) I've yet to hear someone say
..that Brett should work with Marr. Anyhoo.

...though Brett IS NOT ....M. Obviously.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom