Photo of Jake Walters mid-90's by Morrissey

40654_jake_walters_by_morrissey.jpg

mrjakewalters / Instagram:
Me mid 90's. Photo credit: Morrissey.

Last edited by a moderator:
His photography is quite good.
It's like a more male version of SER's type of work.
Nice to see the possible inspiration for a few songs still hinting at the past:

Regards,
FWD.

He never got over that his dream of hanging with skinheads never became true except for his brief spell with Jake.

Mexicans are embarrassingly unaware of his real political views.

His photography is quite good.
It's like a more male version of SER's type of work.
Nice to see the possible inspiration for a few songs still hinting at the past:

Regards,
FWD.

The only link between Sam and Jakes photography is that both used Morrissey to launch their career ( not that Sam has got one)
Jake is an extremely talented photograper, taking pictures of A liststers around the Globe. He is a much respected photographer who has regular assignments for GQ etc.
Where as Sam is only known by Morrissey fan site types and is a laughing stock among most.
I have noticed you mention Sam often FWD, is that because you are sam or because you love Gary Barlow?

His photography picture is quite good. When he gives photo credit to Morrissey.
He means morrissey pressed the button. Lighting was done elsewhere i guess

Have to say if this is all Morrissey, he is a much better photograper than his nephew ( not hard i know)

great photo by M! Is there anything this man can't do?!

NOPE ! :D

Reckon Damon is sooooo much better at carrying Steve's bags. Beverly Hills??? lol! Now I want pics of Jake eating Big Macs at McDonalds in Michigan with his wife.

The only link between Sam and Jakes photography is that both used Morrissey to launch their career ( not that Sam has got one)
Jake is an extremely talented photograper, taking pictures of A liststers around the Globe. He is a much respected photographer who has regular assignments for GQ etc.
Where as Sam is only known by Morrissey fan site types and is a laughing stock among most.
I have noticed you mention Sam often FWD, is that because you are sam or because you love Gary Barlow?
My mentioning of SER has grown relative to his 'use' by Moz - exactly like everyone else here who has responded to Sam's increased presence. I'm not a big fan. My observation was regarding their choice of genders to photograph. As for a photographer's value, skill and worth - I won't ever take your assessment as correct as it's subjective and you will never offer a definitive opinion.
Regarding your other f***ing ridiculous, tedious troll shit - bore off f***wit. I have many years on Sam - something your tiny brain can't calculate. As for Saint Gary of Barlow - I'd rather plait shit. That in joke is only funny in your twisted mind and has zero relevance to anything else - most certainly not myself. As for 'noticing' anything - well work on being self-aware before trying to pay attention to anyone else.
Feverish typing incoming - remember to put the drool guard on the keyboard - don't forget to randomly assert I'm someone I'm not.
Zzzzzz
FWD.

Last edited:

That is the one thing he cannot do.

Jake has long hair there and it looks like me after 48 hours and the razor is so eager then to do its job and so we have a moment all to ourselves the razor and me.

He never got over that his dream of hanging with skinheads never became true except for his brief spell with Jake.

Mexicans are embarrassingly unaware of his real political views.

They don't care Urbanus, not relevant for them, apparently.

The Male on Male gaze is so tantalizingly delicious. Moz was even been able to capture the delicate shadow of jawline, I especially love how candid the photo is not staged at all, the viewer captures the subject looking away while the subject has captured the viewers gaze, truly beautiful photo by Moz.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom