Photo of Jake Walters mid-90's by Morrissey

40654_jake_walters_by_morrissey.jpg

mrjakewalters / Instagram:
Me mid 90's. Photo credit: Morrissey.

Last edited by a moderator:
His wife got a "because we must" tattoo on the wrist, charming...

Reckon me like this pic the best. A 3 some with Linder....soooo androgynous. That's what I'm talkin' bout. Reckon me like where Aunt Nancy has her hand. She's all like "yeah we're havin' a 3 some, but you ain't gonna get my man...ok boots starts walkin'"

steve linder.jpg

we gonna have the discussion about Jake Walters or Jake Owen, the last is a photographer,Walters was Morrisssey's 24 hour personal assistent.[or are they the same person,as also once mentioned in a discussion]

Nice pic,wish he was more open and more about his feelings in his Bio about Jake Walters.

Sunny,again ,wonderful tune,that some Boxer named Sunny Liston was drug addict and inspiration,well
Jake was.

I know I'm of topic, but some reminders or still unclear issues concerning Morrissey and Jake.

[#hashtag monday TQID]

Jake is quite funny

sarahrattle He must've enjoyed being behind the lens for once?

mrjakewalters @sarahrattle He doesn't really enjoy it from in front or behind.

Trying saying he's "quite funny" to a friend of mine. She told me he tried to bully her over email for 6 weeks just to get to her husband . She doesn't even know Jake. He doesn't know her. It was pure bully boy stuff.
From what I heard Jakes partner took a fancy to my friends husband , Jake didn't like it so tried to break up their marriage. This was last year, I think. He sound like a nasty bastard .
What kind of man bullies a woman over email. especially one they don't even know? That said the husband in question, a dead ringer for a younger Moz, is quite the trouble maker when he wants to be. So gawd knows what he did. Still you don't bully women unless you are a low down rotter.

Trying saying he's "quite funny" to a friend of mine. She told me he tried to bully her over email for 6 weeks just to get to her husband . She doesn't even know Jake. He doesn't know her. It was pure bully boy stuff.
From what I heard Jakes partner took a fancy to my friends husband , Jake didn't like it so tried to break up their marriage. This was last year, I think. He sound like a nasty bastard .
What kind of man bullies a woman over email. especially one they don't even know? That said the husband in question, a dead ringer for a younger Moz, is quite the trouble maker when he wants to be. So gawd knows what he did. Still you don't bully women unless you are a low down rotter.

I'm the wife of the "dead ringer" and I've never called anybody a bully, nor do I speak about my personal life with anyone, so I'd be curious to know just who you are.

I'm the wife of the "dead ringer" and I've never called anybody a bully, nor do I speak about my personal life with anyone, so I'd be curious to know just who you are.

Good lord, if it isn't bad enough Moz's dirty laundry gets aired on solo, now we have the maybe ex boyfriend's partner's possible Moz dead ringer love interest wife?

:popcorn:

My mentioning of SER has grown relative to his 'use' by Moz - exactly like everyone else here who has responded to Sam's increased presence. I'm not a big fan. My observation was regarding their choice of genders to photograph. As for a photographer's value, skill and worth - I won't ever take your assessment as correct as it's subjective and you will never offer a definitive opinion.
Regarding your other f***ing ridiculous, tedious troll shit - bore off f***wit. I have many years on Sam - something your tiny brain can't calculate. As for Saint Gary of Barlow - I'd rather plait shit. That in joke is only funny in your twisted mind and has zero relevance to anything else - most certainly not myself. As for 'noticing' anything - well work on being self-aware before trying to pay attention to anyone else.
Feverish typing incoming - remember to put the drool guard on the keyboard - don't forget to randomly assert I'm someone I'm not.
Zzzzzz
FWD.

Nobody really cares whether you are fan of SER or not. Thankfully !

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom