pin ups

that table is awful

Yeah. Somewhere he got the idea white lacquered furniture was slick and modern. Never mind all the electrical cords and shit stored permanently underneath.

Well it screams tacky,so yeah

I think that's why they bought it. He was entertaining the idea of putting a gold ornate frame around it and having the painting be a door to a cubby that stored hard liquor, like a hideaway cabinet.

I think that's why they bought it. He was entertaining the idea of putting a gold ornate frame around it and having the painting be a door to a cubby that stored hard liquor, like a hideaway cabinet.
I love tack.Im filling my house with crap at the mo,pound shop stuff.Tea-lights everwhere.And Ive painted my bedroom bright red.Ceiling and all.

I love tack.Im filling my house with crap at the mo,pound shop stuff.Tea-lights everwhere.And Ive painted my bedroom bright red.Ceiling and all.

Billy's love den. I saw the facebook pictures. :D

Red-Canopy-Bedroom.jpg

Woops, sorry to misrepresent, Billy. I copied the wrong image. Where are the tea lights? :confused: And what the hell is going on with your date's thighs?

product_image_full_134333.jpg

That bedroom looks f***in fantastic.I wish I had an arse like that.

The only thing that would make that bedroom better is if the lampshades slowly rotated to the rhythms of their impending love making.

can you steal that and send it to me for Christmas please?

Don't think it'll fit in my suitcase. :( Or I totally would. THere's actually a sweet little song I keep hearing on Pandora sung by a boy who wants to fold up his girl and put her in his suitcase. I love that song. :D

May I ask you a question about Pandora? Do you like it? My stepdad says he has it on his computer at work and it will suggest things to you, musically, based on what you play or what you say you like, and that he has found a lot of great new bands through it. But I've never used it, personally. Would you recommend it? I've been thinking of signing up so I can shatter my illusion that the last good group formed sometime in the late 80s.

I like it. You can dial up a band to indicate the mood of the music you want to listen to. Lately I've been loving the Yo La Tengo channel, today it was the mouse for cleaning. And, you can tailor the station to add other artists. And it's free, just a tasteful 30 second ad every 15 songs or so.

tumblr_lwmcawmeg41qiflw2o1_500.jpg

Diana Dors

Tags
nsfw
Back
Top Bottom