pin ups

*cue heavy breathing!!!!*
Hey, isn't this the same woman that was in that one guy's signature??? No, I'm not about trawl through the members list, nor will I type "boobs" into the search-engine; you either know to whom I'm referring or not.

Last edited:
Good job Robby and Cod. *applauds*

Hey Cod, I see you like the Indian women. Are you of Indian descent?

Like might be a bit of an understatement! :p
Really, I just find indian women preternaturally beautiful.

I like indian women, but nothing beats a tall dark hair, light skin European (which could come from any nation in the world).

No, although my mother's maiden-name appears to have indic roots.

I wish I had Indic roots. All I have is German/Polish roots that have a huge history of being involved in every war and major political movement in Europe. Like I mentioned we even fought each other during WWII.

One side of family: Praise justice and democracy!

Other side of family: Sieg Hiel... take cover, they are bombing us again!

Oh deal with it! If you prefer it shaven, try it yourself once and a while.

Yeah it itches like hell the first time.

And the second time.

And the twenty-second time.

But you will get used to it. Trust me, I know from experience.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Speaking as a woman with big boobs, you do realise they don't look like that when you take the scaffolding off?

I didn't know that.
Post us a pic then :D

(Sorry-couldn't resist :D

Her name is Kerry Marie, and apparantly, she lives very near me :eek:

I just wanted to say that girl with big boobage you are all talking about - she's got a face like a chipmunk. Does this mean that it doesn't matter what a girl looks like - as long as you can drown in her boobs? I'm just curious. :)

Last edited:
I just wanted to say that girl with big boobage you are all talking about - she's got a face like a chipmunk. Does this mean that it doesn't matter what a girl looks like - as long as you can drown in her boobs? I'm just curious. :)

And here's Dita:

No no, it means that not only has she got a fantastic body, she is also very good looking (to me she is....)

I can see a girl with huge puppies, but if she (to me) hasn't got an attractive face, then she's not attractive to me, if ya know what I mean???

Tags
nsfw
Back
Top Bottom