Plants have cells, and mothers and fathers. Plants live, breathe and breed. Who helps them?

• Thread starter The Plant Liberation Movement
  • Start date
T

The Plant Liberation Movement

Vegetables have thoughts and feelings. We are unfortunate to be too alien in comparison to these beautiful creatures to understand any of their language. It is hard for us to comprehend that these plants are truly intelligent species like us, and not mindless pieces of matter.

Killing is against the law. Why then shall we allow anything to be killed? Life is a precious thing that must not be wasted on silly human ideals.

Vegetables do feel pain. A cruel test, performed by scientists, measured the sensory perceptors of vegetables when they were cut into pieces or ripped out from the ground. Of course vegetables do not have brains, but the scientists measured increasing amounts of energy which sharply indicate pain.

> Vegetables have thoughts and feelings. We are unfortunate to be too alien
> in comparison to these beautiful creatures to understand any of their
> language. It is hard for us to comprehend that these plants are truly
> intelligent species like us, and not mindless pieces of matter.

> Killing is against the law. Why then shall we allow anything to be killed?
> Life is a precious thing that must not be wasted on silly human ideals.

> Vegetables do feel pain. A cruel test, performed by scientists, measured
> the sensory perceptors of vegetables when they were cut into pieces or
> ripped out from the ground. Of course vegetables do not have brains, but
> the scientists measured increasing amounts of energy which sharply
> indicate pain.

You're having us on..right?

Re:The fruit that falls off the trees is fine as the tree still goes on living!!!!

So you pick up the poor wounded fruit, pierce its skin and bite into its flesh? How cruel!!

Re: You gotta eat something! You can fast for about 40 days then you gotta eat as I suppose you die!

That apple you festively slice, IT IS MURDER!!

Re: Fruit has seeds there for a fruit is just the start of life rather than the end!

It's still alive!!! Is male sperm dead, or a woman's egg?? It's alive and it's murder!!

Re: You plant the seeds don't eat them, but eat the rest of the fruit!

Pumpkins seeds? Sunflower seeds? Poppy seeds? They are ALL savagely eaten alive. What about them?

I couldn't tear into the flesh of a person's arm, how could I possibly tear into the flesh of a defenseless apple? Or cut off a pineapple's head, skin it alive then savor its sweet juicy nectar?

It's cruelty plain and simple, killing a living breathing lifeform! The vegetables and fruits scream in agony when you bite them, you just can't hear it but they do!

Re:The fruit that falls off the trees is fine as the tree still goes on living!!!!

Yes, and the fruit can be made into very nice shoes, I believe.

Re:'Hemp' is very strong and can be made into shoes, you can get vegan shoes you know!!!!

Coconut, hemp, cotton there is so much natural materials out there!!
Are hemp seeds ok with you??

Dont post anything that makes sense Andy. I can not handle that.

Back
Top Bottom