Please be a Donald Trump victory

He seems to be slowly lumbering towards victory, the same way he’ll slowly lumber through his ‘presidency’.

Hopefully The Donald will tie this up in the supreme courts for months, & refuse to leave the White House.

Can you imagine the snowflakes reaction to that!!

And if The Donald does stay in power, perhaps a change to the constitution is required, so he can serve as many terms as he wants.

MAGA!!!

He seems to be slowly lumbering towards victory, the same way he’ll slowly lumber through his ‘presidency’.

Hopefully The Donald will tie this up in the supreme courts for months, & refuse to leave the White House.

Can you imagine the snowflakes reaction to that!!

And if The Donald does stay in power, perhaps a change to the constitution is required, so he can serve as many terms as he wants.

MAGA!!!

He may retire and then America will have it's first female president.

I’m not angry!! I love it here.

I’ve not started any Morrissey threads because I imagine favourite album tracks / b-sides/ gigs etc have been done to death. Then brought back to life & done to death again.

don’t be addicted to anger.

stop watching the news and following any media that deals with politics.

It’s so pathetic this alt account bullshit. I’m sure I’d be banned if that were the case.

It’s a tired old argument, just thrown at someone when you don’t like their views.

What constitutes a troll anyway? And who are any of you to label someone so?

The arrogance of cliques.

Possibly, either way America gets it's first female President, which would be great to see.
Yeah but she is two-faced; she totally ran Biden down at the start when she was trying to get the nomination, saying she believed the sexual harassment allegations, he wasn’t fit to be president etc etc.

Then she gets knocked out & she’s his running mate all of a sudden! It’s like Cameron/Clegg all over again.

That ended well.

I’d be happy for any of you to email the moderators of this site, I have no worries in telling you they could confirm I have 1 account & 1 account alone on here.

oh donny boy, the votes, the votes are calling
from red to blue across the country side
your time is gone, and all the lies are falling
it's you, it's you, must go and say bye-bye

Anyone else surprised that Morrissey hasn’t commented on the election? I was hoping the complete disregard of western democracy shown today by the Trump administration would rile up the old Mozzer and produce some nice, scathing words for Donald & co.

Anyone else surprised that Morrissey hasn’t commented on the election? I was hoping the complete disregard of western democracy shown today by the Trump administration would rile up the old Mozzer and produce some nice, scathing words for Donald & co.
The complete disregard of western democracy?

Like remoaners after the Brexit referendum you mean?

M's disdain for the democratic process is well-known. He doesn't have to engage with it at all because if he doesn't like the situation in a given country he can just up sticks and go and live somewhere else. I think he thinks voting is for little people.

Back
Top Bottom