Please be a Donald Trump victory

Pretty sure Morrissey said all he needs to say about the democratic process when he crooned the ham-fisted embarrassment that is "World Peace is None of Your Business."

The complete disregard of western democracy?

Like remoaners after the Brexit referendum you mean?
No, Brexit has nothing to do with the US election. No, I’m referring to the fact that Trump wants to cancel remaining votes and halt the count. He calls the election a fraud just because it’s not going his way. He is a disgrace and a threat to democracy.

Anyone else surprised that Morrissey hasn’t commented on the election? I was hoping the complete disregard of western democracy shown today by the Trump administration would rile up the old Mozzer and produce some nice, scathing words for Donald & co.
Maybe it’ll be in the interview

No, Brexit has nothing to do with the US election. No, I’m referring to the fact that Trump wants to cancel remaining votes and halt the count. He calls the election a fraud just because it’s not going his way. He is a disgrace and a threat to democracy.
Isn't he just covering his arse (early) just in case things don't go his way? I think it's called strategic planning.

Ok then, a bit like the Democrats in 2000 when they just wouldn’t accept they’d lost.

Same thing.

Anyone else surprised that Morrissey hasn’t commented on the election? I was hoping the complete disregard of western democracy shown today by the Trump administration would rile up the old Mozzer and produce some nice, scathing words for Donald & co.
He's probably bored rigid with it all, the coverage in the UK is totally over the top.

Ok then, a bit like the Democrats in 2000 when they just wouldn’t accept they’d lost.

Same thing.
It's not the same thing. Calling for all votes to be counted, as the Democrats did in 2000 is actually the exact opposite of wanting to halt the count and deny large numbers of people the right to have their vote counted.

It's not the same thing. Calling for all votes to be counted, as the Democrats did in 2000 is actually the exact opposite of wanting to halt the count and deny large numbers of people the right to have their vote counted.
‘Liberals’ only accept democracy when it’s the result they want.

All I’m saying is, the lunatic left will be criticising The Donald for his actions, but people in glass houses...

‘Liberals’ only accept democracy when it’s the result they want.

All I’m saying is, the lunatic left will be criticising The Donald for his actions, but people in glass houses...
You're just spewing rhetoric.

If the result is that Biden wins you're saying you agree with Trump's plan to refuse to leave and attempt to put the country through whatever unrest it causes while he fights an ultimately pointless battle. But you're worried about the Democrats in 2000?
f*** off.

Don't even engage with this low-effort neanderthal, he's just jockeying for position with the other "political pundits" on the forum.

I know. It's a troll and even talking to it is losing.
You never defined what a troll is & why? Because I don't agree with you? Because you think your opinions are so much better than mine.

Cast iron arrogance.

Like I said on another thread, block me. If you don't like me, don't look at me, as Morrissey once said. But i doubt you know that.

I'm happy to just engage with the decent few I've found on here.

Same thing.
Absolutely nothing like that. There was a lot of controversy surrounding Florida in the 2000 election, but in no way, shape or form did Gore demand the counting of the votes to stop, be halted or cancelled. Only a true totalitarian would do that, and the US has only seen one of those, and his name is Donald Trump.

"Despite ridiculous public polling used as a voter suppression tactic, Wisconsin has been a razor thin race as we always knew that it would be," Trump campaign manager Bill Stepien said in a statement, citing reports of irregularities in several Wisconsin counties.

What a #Snowflake!

Back
Top Bottom