Please be a Donald Trump victory

Report from CNN that Biden has taken the lead in Pennsylvania. :)

Shameful.

And is Nige doing stand-up now?

Trump’s close UK supporter Nigel Farage backed Trump’s claims the election was being stolen but, when pressed to produce evidence, he was unable to do so, saying the evidence was “so new it has not yet come to light”.

Shameful.

And is Nige doing stand-up now?

Trump’s close UK supporter Nigel Farage backed Trump’s claims the election was being stolen but, when pressed to produce evidence, he was unable to do so, saying the evidence was “so new it has not yet come to light”.
Yes, I saw that yesterday. What I've always wondered is, when people like Farage say things that are patently false, do they do so believing they are true, or do they know they are false and just don't give a toss anyway? Let's ask someone:
Hey, @Silent Reader, when you write all those things that are patently false, do you do so believing that they are true, or do you know that they are false and just don't give a toss anyway?

Report from CNN that Biden has taken the lead in Pennsylvania. :)

Do you just sit there watching rolling news, fists clenched in anger after all the bitter defeats you’ve suffered in recent years?

I wish I could have seen your funny little face last December when BoJo smashed it.

It’ll be good if Biden does win it today, because then The Donald can drag on the division for weeks, if not months.

If The Donald just won it outright, the laughs wouldn’t last as long.

I predict a riot, I predict a riot.

It’ll be good if Biden does win it today, because then The Donald can drag on the division for weeks, if not months.

So you want violence and bloodshed involving innocent people in the US? Well it didn't take long for you to show your true colours, did it? The fascist can never stay hidden for long; its inherent nastiness and inadequacy as a human being always finds a way to assert itself.

The new President isn't sworn in until 20th January, so Trump will be in charge until then and therefore any violence will be on his time.

So you want violence and bloodshed involving innocent people in the US? Well it didn't take long for you to show your true colours, did it? The fascist can never stay hidden for long; its inherent nastiness and inadequacy as a human being always finds a way to assert itself.
No, not innocent people, just the idiots who are stupid enough to fight about it. If they want to turn up with guns & shoot each other, or riot, leave them to it.

"...and here on Radio Morrissey-Solo.com, here's a big shout out to Donald Trump of Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington DC. Sorry to hear you are having such a bad time of things at the moment but here's a song to cheer you on your way:"

Back
Top Bottom