Please be a Donald Trump victory

Yes, it's going to be hilarious watching him have a complete meltdown. Looks like he's now losing in Pennsylvania, Georgia, Nevada and Arizona.
I agree. I don’t really like Trump actually, I just generally want to happen what the left don’t want to happen. Like the great Laurence Fox said on Question Time, you get radicalised against them because of the way they are.

I wanted Trump to win because people like Radis Noir don’t. Looks like I’ve lost this one, but it could have been worse - Corbyn could have gotten in.

Only 55 days to go until the transition period ends!! Hopefully, hopefully, with no deal.

I agree. I don’t really like Trump actually
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :clap: :clap: :clap: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
And now the predictable back-pedalling begins!
And I'm afraid your idiotic no-deal Brexit looks less and less likely now. Chances are that the philandering drunk will end up having to crawl back from Brussels with a deal so weak that we might as well not have bothered to leave the EU in the first place.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :clap: :clap: :clap: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
And now the predictable back-pedalling begins!
And I'm afraid your idiotic no-deal Brexit looks less and less likely now. Chances are that the philandering drunk will end up having to crawl back from Brussels with a deal so weak that we might as well not have bothered to leave the EU in the first place.
I never said I did like Trump, I just wanted him to win to devastate the likes of you, because I know how badly you needed it. I can tell from the way you seem to follow it, all day every day.

And not really re the no-deal; that might be what you need to believe, but it’s the EU & particularly the French who are backing down, after BoJo played hardball & walked away.

If there is a deal, it’ll be on our terms or none at all.

trump i know it's over.jpg

Yesterday, I briefly, BRIEFLY, regretted starting that Radis Noir thread. I thought MAYBE I’d been a bit harsh.

Thanks for re-inforcing I hadn’t.👍

Yesterday, I briefly, BRIEFLY, regretted starting that Radis Noir thread. I thought MAYBE I’d been a bit harsh.

Thanks for re-inforcing I hadn’t.👍
I've no need to start a thread entitled '@Silent Reader is a c***.' Your comments alone have demonstrated that fact admirably.

I've no need to start a thread entitled '@Silent Reader is a c***.' Your comments alone have demonstrated that fact admirably.

I wonder if he's ReelFountain? She goes all wafty & !!! when she's beclowned herself.

Or maybe all the British ones are Aztec.

Who knows. 🤒

I wonder if he's ReelFountain? She goes all wafty & !!! when she's beclowned herself.

Who knows. 🤒
I haven’t got any other accounts on here. I’m sure that must be verifiable somehow. Happy for it to be checked any way it can be.

Maybe a lot of people just have the same opinions as me, we don’t all live in a rainbow nation dreamworld. Some of us are realists.

If people like you don’t like me, I’m doing my job perfectly.

Thank you👍
And that's another volte face from you. You seemed to be desperate to be friends with everyone a day or two ago. Still, look on the bright side: at least you've finally achieved something in your life.

Who knows. 🤒
I still maintain there's some connection with The Coward Stephen Hofmann. He used to get the wilts and vapours whenever anyone gave him a hard time over his Nazi sympathies.

I still maintain there's some connection with The Coward Stephen Hofmann. He used to get the wilts and vapours whenever anyone gave him a hard time over his Nazi sympathies.
Why is he a coward? Because he doesn’t share your ‘liberal’ sensibilities?

Mind you, there’s no need for you to live in the real world is there, I doubt you ever leave the house.

Why is he a coward? Because he doesn’t share your ‘liberal’ sensibilities?

Mind you, there’s no need for you to live in the real world is there, I doubt you ever leave the house.
No, because he blocks anyone who argues him into a corner, usually after a self-pitying tantrum.
I've been out twice today, and four times yesterday. I went to a coronavirus testing station yesterday, which was interesting.

I bet you’re a big Greta Thunberg fan aren’t you. Probably a big wank fantasy of yours.
She's an intelligent and capable young woman who has achieved much good in the world in her short time on it. I greatly respect her for what she's trying to do.

She's an intelligent and capable young woman who has achieved much good in the world in her short time on it. I greatly respect her for what she's trying to do.
One of the funniest images of recent times is her whining to Trump, ‘you’ve stolen my childhood’.

Um no. He hasn’t. No-one has.

Total snowflake.

One of the funniest images of recent times is her whining to Trump, ‘you’ve stolen my childhood’.

Um no. He hasn’t. No-one has.

Total snowflake.
She's got more balls than you'll ever have. Mind you, in that respect so does every woman alive.

The people who spent four years screaming that the Russians were interfering with the result in 2016 are now saying that there's no possible way at all that the result could have been affected by political partisans there on the ground and in the system.

I like silent reader he seem like a nice guy with jenuine opinions who wants to discuss morissey and Stephen Hoffman too radis noir just seem to want to cause trouble and fake c too

ketamine sun and vegan cro spirit seem good too and rifke

Back
Top Bottom