Please be a Donald Trump victory

So this pathetic little maggot coward ‘The Truth’ just comes on to put a dislike thumb on every post? Which no doubt they will do on this one.

LOL, how truly, truly pathetic some people are.

So this pathetic little maggot coward ‘The Truth’ just comes on to put a dislike thumb on every post? Which no doubt they will do on this one.

LOL, how truly, truly pathetic some people are.
Yes, pretty pathetic that what matters in the world comes down to a thumbs up or thumbs down mentality. It's social media brown-nosing is what it is without addressing anything at all! Let's see how many people rate it! (y) or (n) Nero would have loved to browse the forums today. Haha. We see this happening on the political scene at this very moment. This is what the movers and shakers of globalism are utilizing and accomplishing to their advantage throughout. We see it happening today as a form of dictatorship on the Internet all abroad. Of course, under the pretenses of censorship, that is. There is even a wake-up call that comes from one of the very creators who invented this conflict of nonsense! In fact, this information comes straight from the horses mouth:

Simple graphic to explain what needs to be done:

elec.JPG

The moderators on this website seem fairly happy to see racist content posted. They did remove one particularly nasty account a few months ago but it doesn't happen very often. As I said the other day though, that light touch moderation that allows such racism to flourish on here is also the same light touch moderation that allows you to start a thread entitled 'Radis Noir is a c***' so don't knock it too hard or it might knock back.
I was thinking about this more, & when I posted that thread, I got a laughable 'warning' telling me 'not to push it'😂 so if that's what I get from 'light touch' moderation, what do these alleged racists get exactly???

Trump is a clearly emotionally unstable, egomaniacal lunatic
but looking at its past controversies, the Democratic party really isn't any better

Each time you vote you support the process...

I was thinking about this more, & when I posted that thread, I got a laughable 'warning' telling me 'not to push it'😂 so if that's what I get from 'light touch' moderation, what do these alleged racists get exactly???
Skinny patrol is going around but you are at a stalemate it appears. But appearances can be deceiving. :unsure:

Dunno. Probably nothing but you'd have to ask a moderator.

We can only pray that The Donald wins this.

It doesn’t matter about his personal life, or anything he’s ever said or done - this is about fighting snowflakes.

There must be some many quivering bottom lip snowflake cowards almost in tears at the moment because Sleepy old Joe isn’t exactly brushing aside The Donald.

Even better would be if he lost it, then won it at the Supreme Court- boy, that would hurt them.

Come on Donald. MAGA!
The only snowflake is see is the sad little man in the white house who is too thin-skinned to admit that he got his ass whupped!!

The only snowflake is see is the sad little man in the white house who is too thin-skinned to admit that he got his ass whupped!!
Rampant voter fraud caught on tape and biden mysteriously gets 30pk votes at 4am when people are sleeping. Oh, and if you want to see Bidens coke head son use up his bribe money with maila obama go to gtv.com. there are dozens of videos of him doing coke and video himself having sex. Nice family.

Now Biden’s up twenty thousand in pa. This should be called tomorrow
Interesting.
According to BBC, in respect of:
  • Pa. - 20 EV, JB has 49.6% of the vote vs DT at 49.1%, with 96% of expected votes counted - this might go to recount? DT could get to 234
  • Ga. - 16 EV, JB has 49.4% of the vote vs DT at 49.3% with 99% of expected votes counted - am sure I've read there's going to be a recount as it so close. DT could get to 250
  • NC. - 15 EV, JB has 48.6% of the vote vs DT at 50% with 98% expected votes counted - DT seems secure. DT could get to 265
  • Nevada - 6 EV, JB has 49.8% of the vote vs DT at 48% with 93% expected votes counted. DT could get to 271
  • Alaska - 3 EV - DT seems secure here so could get to 274

Interesting.
According to BBC, in respect of:
  • Pa. - 20 EV, JB has 49.6% of the vote vs DT at 49.1%, with 96% of expected votes counted - this might go to recount? DT could get to 234
  • Ga. - 16 EV, JB has 49.4% of the vote vs DT at 49.3% with 99% of expected votes counted - am sure I've read there's going to be a recount as it so close. DT could get to 250
  • NC. - 15 EV, JB has 48.6% of the vote vs DT at 50% with 98% expected votes counted - DT seems secure. DT could get to 265
  • Nevada - 6 EV, JB has 49.8% of the vote vs DT at 48% with 93% expected votes counted. DT could get to 271
  • Alaska - 3 EV - DT seems secure here so could get to 274
Too many 'coulds' there. This graphic shows that Trump has a very uphill struggle:

biden needs.jpg

Too many 'coulds' there. This graphic shows that Trump has a very uphill struggle:

View attachment 65282
Yeah, I posted that graphic yesterday.
I've just been checking the rules for recounts...seems they vary across different states, and while some are automatic, depending upon % differences, some can be requested, while others cannot. It's not over quite yet it would seem.

Yeah, I posted that graphic yesterday.
I've just been checking the rules for recounts...seems they vary across different states, and while some are automatic, depending upon % differences, some can be requested, while others cannot. It's not over quite yet it would seem.
I think Georgia has already started a recount but previous recounts have apparently never changed the final totals by more than a few hundred votes either way, and Biden is ahead by thousands in that state.

I think Georgia has already started a recount but previous recounts have apparently never changed the final totals by more than a few hundred votes either way, and Biden is ahead by thousands in that state.

Back
Top Bottom