Please end the cause against vulgarity!!!

P

Peace Maker

Moz fans... I know this is a "fee speech" discussion board and all, but c'mon... I am so tired of checking this out everyday and seeing the same ole rubbish... Everyone here arguing, throwing bitter words, etc... Why oh why can't we get along? To those of you who think "Morrissey sucks", how about LEAVING A SITE DEVOTED TO HIM? Hmm, does that make sense? I thought so. To those of you who are fond of Moz, how about we all reliquish in the fact that he is BACK! Just a suggestion... Carry on..

You know, your subject actually means the opposite of what you intended. "Please end the cause against vulgarity" means you want to end those who are fighting vulgarity. When I saw that I was gonna agree with you. Turned out you mean "Please help the cause against vulgarity."

I rarely read messages with subjects like "Morrissey sucks!" They're boring, and if Morrissey sucked so much those people wouldn't seek out web sites about him.

Many people use the internet to relieve their agressive feelings. It's best not to let it bug you because it'll never stop. I've got a very thick skin, so I don't care what people type.

> You know, your subject actually means the opposite of what you¿ intended. "Please end the cause against vulgarity"¿ means you want to end those who are fighting vulgarity. When I¿ saw that I was gonna agree with you. Turned out you mean¿ "Please help the cause against vulgarity."

Pedant!¿ I rarely read messages with subjects like "Morrissey¿ sucks!" They're boring, and if Morrissey sucked so much¿ those people wouldn't seek out web sites about him.

Yep.¿ Many people use the internet to relieve their agressive¿ feelings. It's best not to let it bug you because it'll never¿ stop. I've got a very thick skin, so I don't care what people¿ type.

Good advice.