Please lock this thread. Inequality on morrissey-solo

Status
Not open for further replies.

WinkWink

Banned
DavidT keeps giving me an infraction when i report trolling (twice in the past two weeks). the forum user Dave keeps trying to troll for a response from me. Dave has been involved in many Flame Wars (on morrissey-solo and apparently elsewhere), often being the culprit in starting them. As he has done with me--initially and continuously over the past two years.

The problem is David has two faces. On one side he is decent and so he has his friends. On the other hand he's horrible to a select few. And so the balance i guess goes to his favor and he's allowed to continue his attacks. The problem with this is it starts flame wars. Long time posters know what i am talking about. If people get treated like shit and they see the inequality on this site, they will get angry and start shit. This is one reason why from time to time we get trolling from disgruntled former members. They believe they have been unfairly treated.

I will end up being banned one day, as DavidT clearly is playing politics and decided he won't be fair when it comes to me. If Helen Bach could get banned for three days on request of another user here, then surely Dave could have received atleast a warning to stop baiting me.

This is a horrible atmosphere for some, and if people think I can be crude...well there was a time i wasn't.

How can I get an infraction for 'reporting abuse'? At the very least, what one considers to be abuse is subjective.

And so another one bites the dust. Eventually I'll get banned.

Personally i think everyone who has been banned in the past should be given amnesty and another chance. However, it's important that this site puts forward proper and fair moderating.

;);)

Last edited:
DavidT keeps giving me an infraction when i report trolling (twice in the past two weeks). the forum user Dave keeps trying to troll for a response from me. Dave has been involved in many Flame Wars (on morrissey-solo and apparently elsewhere), often being the culprit in starting them. As he has done with me--initially and continuously over the past two years.

The problem is David has two faces. On one side he is decent and so he has his friends. On the other hand he's horrible to a select few. And so the balance i guess goes to his favor and he's allowed to continue his attacks. The problem with this is it starts flame wars. Long time posters know what i am talking about. If people get treated like shit and they see the inequality on this site, they will get angry and start shit. This is one reason why from time to time we get trolling from disgruntled former members. They believe they have been unfairly treated.

I will end up being banned one day, as DavidT clearly is playing politics and decided he won't be fair when it comes to me. If Helen Bach cold get banned for three days on request of another user here, then surely Dave could have received atleast a warning to stop baiting me.

This is a horrible atmosphere for some, and if people think I can be crude...well there was a time i wasn't.

How can I get an infraction for 'reporting abuse'? At the very least, what one considers to be abuse is subjective.

And so another one bite the dust. Eventually I'll get banned.

Personally i think everyone who has been banned in the past should be given amnesty and another chance. However, it's important that this site puts forward proper and fair moderating.

;);)

Life is a pigsty.

This is a forum for a pop star.Its not really real life.No one has died or gotten beaten up.Chill out and stop taking things personally or too seriously.

Oh gawd.

There's more important things out there. Lighten up and be nice.

And yes, I will lock the thread.

Peter

Hmmm

Life is a pigsty.

What she said.

You opened a can of worm, another attention seeking thread. :rolleyes:

How many reported posts did you send in last three weeks?

If you can't debate with others in civilized manner, you shouldn't replying.

You also sent an offensive PM to David after receiving an infraction two weeks ago.

No one is forcing you to stay in here.
Have a break from Solo for the sake of your peace of mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom