Please Read this before enter sub-forum: The Pigsty

Re: Sub-forum: The Pigsty

I like it here too, and I agree that this could f*** up the board. I guess they aren't doing anything about it per the rules of the new board.

Look, I do not like people not liking me on the board, so can we just let bygones be bygones and I'm sorry if I offended you? :)

OK, suits me.

And he would have been given a timeout if you weren't the one that started with the insults first. You threw the first punch and he hit back.

You are continuing to provoke people by calling them lunatics.

You and Yesitis need to take this to the pigsty or timeouts will ensue.

That thread is still up about my vagina. You're not my babysitter, I'm not on Oprah, just f***ing ban me if you want to, I've cleared out my messages, deleted my signature, etc, I'm ready. I'm not posting in the pigsty, because I don't have the mentality of a 12 year old.
I'm not in the wrong here; I have every right to be mad about this entire situation.
If you hand on heart think banning me is justified; pull the trigger.

Set the record straight, I didn't want to have a sub-forum.
I'd prefer to get rid of it.

cool - thanks Kewpie, i thought you would agree, Peter, Bored, Davidt - what do you think? I think LUVM and others are quite right to be upset about the Pigsty and i dont see anyone getting any benefit from it. Lets kill it now eh? Would be a shame to lose some more great members over this.

Yes, I think I for one was wrong about it - I thought it was a good idea because it would channel all the unpleasantness into one little area, but it doesn't seem to have worked that way, does it?

Yes, I think I for one was wrong about it - I thought it was a good idea because it would channel all the unpleasantness into one little area, but it doesn't seem to have worked that way, does it?

Mmm, same here. I liked the idea but there is something that bothers me: if you don't post there and yet get attacked, you don't even have a right to complain, which is not right. And as a difference to the chat, all the insults in there are documented, to stay there for ever (as somebody pointed out).

Mmm, same here. I liked the idea but there is something that bothers me: if you don't post there and yet get attacked, you don't even have a right to complain, which is not right. And as a difference to the chat, all the insults in there are documented, to stay there for ever (as somebody pointed out).

You have the right to attack back, defend yourself or whatever.
You also have the right to not go there and let people have their words fall on deaf ears (eyes).

That thread is still up about my vagina. You're not my babysitter, I'm not on Oprah, just f***ing ban me if you want to, I've cleared out my messages, deleted my signature, etc, I'm ready. I'm not posting in the pigsty, because I don't have the mentality of a 12 year old.
I'm not in the wrong here; I have every right to be mad about this entire situation.
If you hand on heart think banning me is justified; pull the trigger.

Of course you have the right to be mad.
Just as the trolls who have been banned have a right to be mad.

No one is allowed to pick your feelings and reactions for you.

No matter what decision is made on this, someone is not going to like it.

Because this is new everything is going to be a lot more magnified but over time it will change.

You have been given a chance to state your displeasure. It is forever on record.

You have the right to attack back, defend yourself or whatever.
You also have the right to not go there and let people have their words fall on deaf ears (eyes).

I understand the point you're making, but the way that seems to end up working out is that either the person in question answers back, which ends up keeping the thread going when they might prefer to hope it fades away, or just has to deal with the fact that people are posting some quite horrible crap about them (just because it's not falling on your eyes and ears doesn't make it not matter. It's very hard to sit back and let people chat shit about you even if you know that answering back will create more problems).

I was under the impression that flame wars generally involved people who were happy to be involved in them. It's not ideal that people are being baited like this, is it? Hopefully you're right and it will all settle down. I hope that happens soon.

Sub-forum: The Pigsty

cool - thanks Kewpie, i thought you would agree, Peter, Bored, Davidt - what do you think? I think LUVM and others are quite right to be upset about the Pigsty and i dont see anyone getting any benefit from it. Lets kill it now eh? Would be a shame to lose some more great members over this.

You'd better add your opinions to a thread in site feedbacks / suggestions forum.

Last edited:

Of course you have the right to be mad.
Just as the trolls who have been banned have a right to be mad.

No one is allowed to pick your feelings and reactions for you.

No matter what decision is made on this, someone is not going to like it.

Because this is new everything is going to be a lot more magnified but over time it will change.

You have been given a chance to state your displeasure. It is forever on record.

As is the poll about my vagina which has had 280 views.
The deaf ears argument doesn't really wash either; is it OK for me to call, for example, Yesitis's mother a ropey old slag, if he's not around to hear it? Or is it still absolutely morally abhorent (which it would be?)

The deaf ears argument doesn't really wash either; is it OK for me to call, for example, Yesitis's mother a ropey old slag, if he's not around to hear it? Or is it still absolutely morally abhorent (which it would be?)

Thing is you keep going in there to check that then come in here moaning about it so they are getting a reaction

the poll isn't about your vagina though is it? it's about your attitude. you're just choosing to be obtuse.

also, how very dare you!?! my mother is a beautiful young slag!

Thing is you keep going in there to check that then come in here moaning about it so they are getting a reaction

I only went to see how many views so I could quote it in this thread. I have not looked at the thread, but I heard 'mozzers left eyebrow' wasn't a poll option. Shame.

actually, i've changed my mind. i'm deeply offended by this comment and would like to see luvm get some sort of comeuppance for her insulting nature.

the poll isn't about your vagina though is it? it's about your attitude. you're just choosing to be obtuse.

also, how very dare you!?! my mother is a beautiful young slag!

She has been given a 3 day time out for bringing up pigsty stuff outside of the pigsty. Please drop this issue.

Tags
debating whether 2 return don't bother kewpiesonignore
Back
Top Bottom