Please Read this before enter sub-forum: The Pigsty

Kewpie

Subscriber
Please read this carefully before you enter the sub-forum The Pigsty.

I've suggested it numerous times.

I would like to have a forum where anything goes.

It would be completely unmoderated.

If you complain about a post in it other than personal info/photos being posted you are banned.

If you troll or bait people in the rest of the forums you get banned.

I've seen a lot of pretty sad behaviour the past couple days. Far too many posts about rape and pedophilia and just people insulting each other.

If people want to do that, they should be able to but the trolling of each other should be kept all in one place so that conversation and information exchange can be the norm everywhere else on the board.

It's nice and simple for everyone.

In addition to the above, just remind you that NO obscene graphic images (full frontal nudity and genitals) are allowed to ALL the forums.
This rule also applies to usage of
spoiler tags

There are some under-age forum users, I strongly advise them not go to the pigsty.

Please do not quote obscene images posted by other user when you post a reply.

Last edited:
Re: Sub-forum: The Pigsty

I like to think of it as the kids' room:they'll be happy there.

It is a creepy place; but could be fun when you are very drunk!

Love PTxx.

Has anyone ever seen the episode of The Simpsons where speedboats were offered to known criminals in the hope that the genuinely guilty people would stupidly identify themselves....

Has anyone ever seen the episode of The Simpsons where speedboats were offered to known criminals in the hope that the genuinely guilty people would stupidly identify themselves....

Indeed. We're a couple of hours in, and already, I'm thinking that Pigsty is Moz-Solo's Fight Club.

Peter

Indeed. We're a couple of hours in, and already, I'm thinking that Pigsty is Moz-Solo's Fight Club.

Peter
They're hardly fights; it's just very forced name calling. :p
Shhhh, the first rule of Fight Club is: We don't talk about Fight Club.
The second rule of Fight Club is no smoking. :)
I wonder how long it shall be until that place gets closed.

Love PTxx.

A week, tops.:p

I think it's pathetic and wouldn't be needed if you just banned those idiots in the first place. This place has gone down the drain.

I think it's pathetic and wouldn't be needed if you just banned those idiots in the first place. This place has gone down the drain.

Come say that in the pigsty and see what people say.

In fact start a new thread in the pigsty telling us how we're idiots and why it's pathetic ;)

Tags
debating whether 2 return don't bother kewpiesonignore
Back
Top Bottom