Plowshares

ChristianDior

I've wasted my life...
With a new as yet unnamed record company, a new Morrissey album for late 2010 release: Plowshares. A compilation of rare lost tracks produced by Ronson and Finn, described as a personal tribute to two great producers who will remain forever alive in our memory...
3996179989_8d8db36330.jpg

Last edited:
Re: New 2010 Album: Plowshares

....oooookaaaaay.....

doh

Nothing has been announced from Morrissey, we shouldn't be taken this seriously.

Re: doh

Nothing has been announced from Morrissey, we shouldn't be taken this seriously.

I have to agree with Kewpie, this sounds like a complete and total hoax.

Re: new 2010 album: Plowshares

Strange this. Because I asked Boz, and this is what he says...

"well I don't think there is enough "Lost" tracks to make up an album, "Fantastic Bird" was the only Ronson one I thought and I can't thinks there's many Finn unreleased tracks!"

So there you go.

Peter

P.S top marks to Boz for being an excellent chap, as always.

Re: doh

With a new as yet unnamed record company, a new Morrissey album for late 2010 release: Plowshares. A compilation of rare lost tracks produced by Ronson and Finn, described as a personal tribute to two great producers who will remain forever alive in our memory...

I have to agree with Kewpie, this sounds like a complete and total hoax.

Can you tell us what is your intention to post this thread and where did you hear about it?

Typical me, I started something, and now I'm not so sure.
I'll just have to take Boz's word on this one..

dohhhhhhhhh

Typical me, I started something, and now I'm not so sure.
I'll just have to take Boz's word on this one.

So you now admit that this all your imagination / wishful thinking.

One advice, stop adding an extra period at the end of the sentence.

Image-UN_Swords_into_Plowshares_Statue.JPG

Against fascism, Against hated, Against war, why not?
The plowshare is often used to symbolize creative tools that benefit mankind, as opposed to destructive tools of war, symbolized by the sword, a similar sharp metal tool with an arguably opposite use. The common expression "beat swords into plowshares" has been used by disparate social and political groups such as the United Nations regardless of the fact that the phrase originates from a biblical quote:
They will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. — Isaiah 2:4

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom