Pls make an effort to discourage user harassment via racism, homophobia, transphobia

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
im the one being harassed with the vague accusations and insinuations you keep throwing my way. either provide examples and we can have a real discussion (im perfectly willing to do so) or shut the f*** up.

like, for example, when i made this comment:

likely you would characterize this as being 'transphobic'. it wasnt transphobic. it was making fun of remarks you made in the past about being more feminine or whatever than the real females here. it was making fun of YOU. but i suppose it's much easier for you to continue to live in comical deluded ignorance and just go around calling people transphobic rather than face the truth about your own person. if i dont choose to play into your fantasy about being a desirable female, that's not transphobic. i dont HAVE to. but never once have i said i hate tranny's or trannys are objectionable or anything like that.

you’ll get nowhere with this. I’m being continually and purposefully harassed with transphobic comments and misgendered in this very thread when I haven’t even quoted or replied to this...person. People don’t actually care about racism or lgbt rights here.
You set yourself up for all you're getting, from whoever it is.
So instead of whingeing to tseng, or anyone else who cares to listen, & pleading for special treatment/protection, why don't you just f*** off to a forum that is focused on trans/lgbtqprsxyz, or what the f*** else acronym they're using this week and share your dick pics or whatsapp messages there, instead of making a show of yourself on here, you f***ing narcissist whinger? Christ, talk about 'look at me'...you're f***ing vile.

You hiss and groan
And you constantly moan
But you don't ever go away... (sadly)

You've been here too long, so maybe time for you to tuck your tail between your legs and fak arf somewhere else where you can be equally 'insignificunt' with your spqr 'frens' and fellow freaks.

You set yourself up for all you're getting, from whoever it is.
So instead of whingeing to tseng, or anyone else who cares to listen, & pleading for special treatment/protection, why don't you just f*** off to a forum that is focused on trans/lgbtqprsxyz, or what the f*** else acronym they're using this week and share your dick pics or whatsapp messages there, instead of making a show of yourself on here, you f***ing narcissist whinger? Christ, talk about 'look at me'...you're f***ing vile.

You hiss and groan
And you constantly moan
But you don't ever go away... (sadly)

You've been here too long, so maybe time for you to tuck your tail between your legs and fak arf somewhere else where you can be equally 'insignificunt' with your spqr 'frens' and fellow freaks.

how about no. 😄

how about no. 😄
Then how about, stop whingeing, stop pleading for special treatment because of your 'condition' & stop drawing attention to yourself?
But oh no, as a complete narcissist weirdo, that wouldn't suit you at all.
Either shut the f*** up, or just f*** off, is my advice...fren, aka freak.

Warning: Inappropriate Language
just a few examples of viva being bigoted, abusive and racist:

now maybe he in turn can point out examples of what he accuses me of? because honestly im not really sure what my offence is. i certainly have never called anyone a f***** here. never told anyone they need to "tread lightly" in dealing with me. just a reminder that this is 2020 (in case anyone didnt know). are we still using the word f***** as an insult in 2020?!?!
Stop acting like a f*****

Stop acting like a f*****

Pls try not to use terms like that going forward. It is hateful and disrespectful to a marginalized minority. There are plenty of valid things to insult this user over...like being an old maid, being bald, being fat, spending 90% of their life on Morrissey-Solo, having wasted their life, never going to amount to anything, never going to be loved, always going to be alone, is incredibly stupid despite trying so hard to prove the opposite, being a deadbeat, being massively in debt, is middle aged but lives in a boarding house, being a piece of shit that no one likes, is racist and transphobic, let their dying mother suffer on the floor all night long, having machinations of a relationship with a semi-celebrity from a band that went to shit the moment he joined...I mean I could go on but you get the idea.

Pls try not to use terms like that going forward. It is hateful and disrespectful to a marginalized minority. There are plenty of valid things to insult this user over...like being an old maid, being bald, being fat, spending 90% of their life on Morrissey-Solo, having wasted their life, never going to amount to anything, never going to be loved, always going to be alone, is incredibly stupid despite trying so hard to prove the opposite, being a deadbeat, being massively in debt, is middle aged but lives in a boarding house, being a piece of shit that no one likes, is racist and transphobic, let their dying mother suffer on the floor all night long, having machinations of a relationship with a semi-celebrity from a band that went to shit the moment he joined...I mean I could go on but you get the idea.
im sorry i hurt you so bad :lbf:

Back
Top Bottom