Police investigating sex attack

Marr is free to go ! He’s one step away from being a Manchester celebrity has-been (just like Peter Hook) if Marr’s not careful he’s gonna end up in the local pub entertaining desperate nobodies like Surface with gossip and lies of past glories. doh:

:lbf::cool:

Oops, looks like you don’t like the fact you have been found out, straight on the attack, with your retard partner (Vegan Cro) helping you out with the emojis.

Oops, looks like you don’t like the fact you have been found out, straight on the attack, with your retard partner (Vegan Cro) helping you out with the emojis.

Maybe you would be able to form a more coherent post if your partner skinny took his hand out from your sock puppet ass !

You sad c***.

:tiphat:

YES PEOPLE :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: IS FREE TO GO!!!

thanx to my FREEDOM ACTIVISM I CAN SET "THE" BOY FREE!!!:raisedhands:

being tiny his reach limited according to the evidence. FREE TO GO
to AMITORABIA or wherever that twat song says.:clap::clap:

Maybe you would be able to form a more coherent post if your partner skinny took his hand out from your sock puppet ass !

You sad c***.

:tiphat:

Not sure if you realise Ketamine but while you are cooking your evening meal, Vegan has nicked you phone and is posting as you.

whoa whoa whoa!
this thread started off as sexay and now peeple are insulting each other!

I knew it couldn't last.
A perfectly good thread, that was; it's ruined now!:(

Marr is free to go ! He’s one step away from being a Manchester celebrity has-been (just like Peter Hook) if Marr’s not careful he’s gonna end up in the local pub entertaining desperate nobodies like Surface with gossip and lies of past glories. doh:

:lbf::cool:

Sure, sure...He’s the one spending his Friday night on this losers’ joint ...

SET THE BOY FREE!!!! FREE AS A :bird:
so he can go make catastrophic music in 'Armortropia' or some other ridiculous non existing place!!:deciduous:

We've already established that the silhouette is Kevin Spacey. It's the other things which seem like they may point to Morrissey: a singer who is 'iconic', 'ageing', 'idolised by fans', formerly in a group, 'new album and tour on the way', and the fact that it occurred at the Mandarin Oriental which he frequents. Also he was in London at the time. And I'm pretty sure there's no 'maybe' about his leanings.
Robbie Williams Bryan ferry Cliff Richard, Bryan May are as likely as Morrissey using the above criteria. Who knows about anyone's "leanings"? There has never been a hint of predatorial behaviour around Morrissey. In his descriptions and anecdotal evidence of relationships/experiences its more amused distancing of self, waiting for someone else to make the first move.
Lurking outside the cubicles waiting to grope someone? It doesn't ring true.

What was his reasoning? Just wishful thinking, or based on some information? I'd say hold your nerve, Rifke - I think it's possible that's his silhouette but it could just as easily not be.
ROBBIE WILLIAMS in his chunky phase. I think similarities in appearance to Moz have been drawn on this site before.

LOL, yeah ‘Spent the day in bed’ is such an eloquent masterpiece, isn’t it?

You can make out what Spent the day in Bed is about.:thumb:

Nobody can make what "Armanotolopia" is about. Unintelligible in language.
However the video producer has this to say:

Rimmer tells NME:

Johnny and I wanted to work with the idea that even when the future of a person seems bleak and uncertain, they can still choose to pursue pleasure and self-indulgence. In this case, that hedonism is embodied in our four main characters. We chose the derelict tower block to contrast their eccentricities and followed them on a journey to “the last place on earth left open.” There seems to be something quite significant about finding romance in the last days of existence.

In other words Armonobitolpia is the last place on Earth before we blow up.:lbf:
Mr Cometry is like of those nutso mountain men that think the world is going
to blow up any day now.
DramaJ will the last band like the Titanic.:crazy::crazy:

Robbie Williams Bryan ferry Cliff Richard, Bryan May are as likely as Morrissey using the above criteria. Who knows about anyone's "leanings"? There has never been a hint of predatorial behaviour around Morrissey. In his descriptions and anecdotal evidence of relationships/experiences its more amused distancing of self, waiting for someone else to make the first move.
Lurking outside the cubicles waiting to grope someone? It doesn't ring true.
I have no strong view on whether it 'rings true' or not. I'm just stating what was reported. 'Outspoken' was another descriptor, by the way. Brian May is not a singer. Robbie, Cliff and Bryan are not, as far as I am aware, typically described as 'outspoken'. Bryan and Cliff do not have new albums waiting to come out.

I think Morrissey's 'leanings' are pretty well established for anyone with with eyes and ears. Anyway, it sounds like they don't have enough evidence for a case, and since the accuser sounds like he's angling for a fat payout on a quite flimsy premise, I'm happy with that, whoever it is.

Last edited:
I don’t really understand why they don’t name the person accused. I could see it if the police were still investigating but if the case is closed why not say the name. If they want other info putting out the name would be the best way to do that
Since Sir Cliff Richard was very publicly named in a particular case of sexual assault after years of other links to Lord Boothby, the Krays, Eden Lodge, the police would have to be sure they have an iron clad case before naming anyone publicly again.

I have no strong view on whether it 'rings true' or not. I'm just stating what was reported. 'Outspoken' was another descriptor, by the way. I think Morrissey's 'leanings' are pretty well accepted by anyone with with eyes and ears. Anyway, it sounds like they don't have enough evidence for a case, and since the accuser simply sounds like he's angling for a fat payout I'm happy with that, whoever it is.

I have no idea what the accuser has claimed and wouldn’t like to think it has anything to do with Morrissey but Morrisseys Kevin Spacey comments were a bit strange?

So, to get to the point you singularly ignored - do you think a sexual assault is justifiable because it was a 'drunken fumble', yes or no?

Not what I said, not what I meant, and well you know it you first-class wind-up merchant. I said, "How do we know that he had not been drinking in the hotel bar (etc) and made a drunken pass". It was just one possible scenario to counteract the "lying in wait" idea that another poster suggested. It could have been any number of things.

:confused: I'm genuinely confused by what constitutes the working class in England. I don't know, but if I apply the parameters I grew up with, looking at the house he grew up in, I don't think "working class".His mother was a librarian, to me that's not a 'working class' job either. The closest thing to "working class" to me is his dad's job. I'd consider his background to be working class if his mum had stocked shelves in a supermarket for instance. Or if she'd worked down the mine ;) (Morrissey, upon reading this, clutches his heart, picturing his poor mum as a trapper...). So yeah it's puzzling to me how social class works.

I mean can you really be working class if your grandparents owned half of Cashel? (I've been, it's pretty big. :D)
His mother took a part time job in the local public library after she saw the job advertised. It was a job for wages rather than a calling, and could very easily have been a job at a supermarket (although yes, she did enjoy reading). In the UK virtually anybody can get a part time job at a public library. Morrissey has explained this more than once. There is no dispute that Moz is 100% working class. His parents are no different to the many Irish immigrants of the 50s/60s, virtually all of them unskilled labourers/workers when they arrived. What is clear is how uncomfortable some middle class fans are at this thought - their idol being of a lower order. Privileged people collectively conditioned at universities like battery chickens fear the true autodidact.

Last edited:
:confused: I'm genuinely confused by what constitutes the working class in England. I don't know, but if I apply the parameters I grew up with, looking at the house he grew up in, I don't think "working class".His mother was a librarian, to me that's not a 'working class' job either. The closest thing to "working class" to me is his dad's job. I'd consider his background to be working class if his mum had stocked shelves in a supermarket for instance. Or if she'd worked down the mine ;) (Morrissey, upon reading this, clutches his heart, picturing his poor mum as a trapper...). So yeah it's puzzling to me how social class works.

I mean can you really be working class if your grandparents owned half of Cashel? (I've been, it's pretty big. :D)

When Morrissey's family first moved to Manchester, they started out in a terraced house in Hulme - they moved to Stretford later. His mother's job was not highly-paid. They were working class, as were Johnny's family.

So, to get to the point you singularly ignored - do you think a sexual assault is justifiable because it was a 'drunken fumble', yes or no?
Oh look! It's an old man trying to question the morality of a young woman through insinuation. That's not very progressive. Apparently you think this is a really good point since you're making it your big courtroom moment, but it's not.

No one even knows if this happened. It's not even a story about a real investigation. It's a rumor at this point.
You're an idiot. Yes or yes?

Back
Top Bottom