Poll - Should user mike joyce be banned?

Should user mike joyce be banned from morrissey-solo.com?

• yes

Votes: 64 57.1%
  • no

Votes: 48 42.9%

• Total voters

The Crime 0f The Century!

Bigmouth Strikes again
Ok the mike joyce poll has had 100 votes - banned or not banned? mods please

Ok, more people think he should be banned than not banned, what do the moderators say?

Last edited:
no, it's amusing (everyones reaction). if 'you' don't like his posts avoid his threads.

No... but maybe whoever posts in General Discussion whilst being as off-topic as possible :D
Seriously: I think you should stop herassing mike. It's just unfair considering what other users are allowed to post without being widely attacked. Dah.

no

1. he's mike joyce and already has the high moral ground, by virtue of that fact.

2. i really liked what he did on "rusholme ruffians" and "interesting drug"

no- deffo should not be banned. thats entertainment!

oh no no no, he's way funnier than some other people on here who get congratulations and hahaha's all the time about being 'funny' and 'witty'. and his replies with photos are hilarious!

A week ago I'd have said yes, but now I've discovered the joy of the Ignore function.

Fantastic to see one troll seeking the ban of another.

(yes, I do remember that bacon you posted the other night)

I find him sincerely bland, rude, ignorant and egotistical; nonetheless he is more than entitled to post his opinions, regardless of what other might think of him or his posts. I voted no, keep him on aboard, I’ve seen people post far worse, if you want to ban someone, ban the person who posted Robbie Williams’ little pecker on the forum.

I find him sincerely bland, rude, ignorant and egotistical; nonetheless he is more than entitled to post his opinions, regardless of what other might think of him or his posts. I voted no, keep him on aboard, I’ve seen people post far worse, if you want to ban someone, ban the person who posted Robbie Williams’ little pecker on the forum.

Wow someone did that? And please don't let this question prompt someone to go and show me the proof, b/c I don't want to see it. Hopefully it was deleted....I guess mj is far less worse. But still, it'd be better without someone like him around.....I've only laughed once....not worth it.

Unfortunately they did, it wasn’t pleasant site, but I am glad I saw it though; mine doesn’t seem so small now. Getting back on topic, he’s bland, he’s boring, but I don’t think he’s done much wrong apart from offend most Americans, but I’ve seen other people slate Americans on here and not receive any form of punishment.

I vote no at this moment in time. I may live to regret it, but then again I voted for Blair.

Back
Top Bottom