• Kill Uncle (studio album)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beethoven Was Deaf (live album)

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Vauxhall And I (studio album)

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Southpaw Grammer (studio album

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who Put The M In Manchester? (live concert DVD)

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Live At Earl's Court (live album)

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • World Peace Is None Of Your Business (studio album)

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Low In High School (studio album)

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Maladjusted (studio album)

• You Are The Quarry (studio album)

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Introducing Morrissey (live concert DVD, Rhino)

• Years Of Refusal (studio album)

• 25Live (live concert DVD)

• Ringleaders Of The Tormentors (studio album)

• Live In Dallas (live concert DVD)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vegan

Select three from a list that includes all the studio albums (Bona Drag included), live albums and DVDs.

What is the ultimate Morrissey product? The one that aliens should listen to before they destroy humanity (or maybe that will cause them to destroy us. I dunno)

Your Top 3 please....

very hard choice,m in Manchester over 25 live,tough.albums are down to whatever your playing at the moment I would imagine.

YATQ (plus all of its bsides)
Maladjusted (plus all of its bsides)
Who Put The M... DVD

I’be gone with V&I, YATQ and VH but if we were to widen the net, I’d probably go with the sleeve design for Heaven Knows I’m Miserable Now.

wheres the Morrissey fans,they are a product,add them for a laugh.wonder if anybody actually bought those.

This would’ve been much easier for me had they officially released the Hollywood Bowl DVD, that is my fav.

Another Sophie's choice.
I won't play, but as I have harped on about tediously: The Attack era's iconography and everything released via that label was great 'product' - my ears may disagree though.
Regards,
FWD.

Select three from a list that includes all the studio albums (Bona Drag included), live albums and DVDs.

What is the ultimate Morrissey product? The one that aliens should listen to before they destroy humanity (or maybe that will cause them to destroy us. I dunno)

Your Top 3 please....

Bumping this up. VOTE YOU PRICKS!

The Smiths - Complete (8 LP Box Set)

... Don't Look Any Further ....

Additionally:
Morrissey - Low in High School (Japanese Yellow Version)
Morrissey - DerSpiegelInterview.mp3

Well "Bona Drag" pulls ahead as the "ultimate Morrissey". Is that how you want it to go down? Vote now or forever f*** yourself XXOOXX

though, why no HULMERIST ?

that got me through many dark days.

Well wasn't that a collection of music videos? I dunno. I guess I could have included that, Malady Lingers On and Oye Esteban but I don't think lip syncing is praise worthy :p

Well wasn't that a collection of music videos? I dunno. I guess I could have included that, Malady Lingers On and Oye Esteban but I don't think lip syncing is praise worthy :p

well, screw you and your poll ! ;) actually i won't be screwing your poll ! :lbf: unless you put HULMERIST on there ! it IS the ULTIMATE of Morrissey products !

Back
Top Bottom