POLL What should be the next single from Low In High School?

POLL What should be the next single from Low In High School?

• My Love, I'd Do Anything For You

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Home Is A Question Mark

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • I Bury the Living

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In Your Lap

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • The Girl From Tel-Aviv Who Wouldn't Kneel

• All The Young People Must Fall In Love

• When You Open Your Legs

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Who Will Protect Us From The Police?

• Israel

• there shouldn't be one

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters
Well, it could enable him to cultivate some goodwill before trying again.

In a way, it is astonishing his comments and interviews lost him that much goodwill, apparently, cause the album is very good, musically and not at all that political as many reviewers seem to imply just because of his statements and comments in interviews.

Don’t know for sure but if the album came more or less out of the blue (without the media exposure before release) it might have much more appreciation and goodwill.

I know it doesn’t work that way.

But this is Moz.
Nothing new.
(Sigh)

In a way, it is astonishing his comments and interviews lost him that much goodwill, apparently, cause the album is very good, musically and not at all that political as many reviewers seem to imply just because of his statements and comments in interviews.

Don’t know for sure but if the album came more or less out of the blue (without the media exposure before release) it might have much more appreciation and goodwill.

I know it doesn’t work that way.

But this is Moz.
Nothing new.
(Sigh)
Hey QQQ, Thanks for the excellent response. However, it was a joke directed at Ketamine Sun, the worlds most dedicated fan. I was quoting G23.

Oh, I don't know... What most people do when they have upset others. Swallow his pride, issue if not an apology, then at the very least, clarifying statements.
The relentless media trolling is self-sabotaging and stupid. He's not earning any new fans with his behavior, and he's alienating long term fans who suffer his nonsense, and defend it because "It's Morrissey. Surely he didn't mean it that way!" Mozpologists all over the world are saying enough is enough.

So the TLDR version? To cultivate goodwill, he should probably shut the f*** up and sing.

BMG must stand for "Big mistake, guys!"
I foresee a future where he's dropped abruptly, similar to what must have happened to Mozpologists as babies.

And it will be the label's fault.

OBVIOUSLY

'What most people do when they have upset others.'

if he did make an 'apology', would they ( whoever 'they' are) accept it ?

'issue if not an apology, then at the very least, clarifying statements.'

I feel people would never be satisfied with any apology or statement of clarification that he would make, if he were to. He knows this, and it is why I believe he rarely explains what he says or goes out of his way to explain himself.

'Surely he didn't mean it that way!"

well, the man himself said ( more or less) that the German interview printed what he did not say or changed it some way.

'To cultivate goodwill, he should probably shut the f*** up and sing.' :lbf:

really? like a trained seal or animal act? the customer payed good money ! now you better sing! and do that funny dance you do! we own you ! we payed good money ! god damn it!

Is that what you mean by 'cultivate goodwill' ? a goodwill between the paying masses and subservient idiot performer ? I think we have plenty of that out there already, if that's what people really want then they shouldn't look to an artist like Morrissey, because it's not going to happen, nor should it.

Hey QQQ, Thanks for the excellent response. However, it was a joke directed at Ketamine Sun, the worlds most dedicated fan. I was quoting G23.

QQQ didn't laugh, I didn't laugh. Are you sure that was a joke you were trying to make ?

And no, the real 'dedicated fans' are the hatebots on this site, truly dedicated to Morrissey, they could not live without him.

'What most people do when they have upset others.'

if he did make an 'apology', would they ( whoever 'they' are) accept it ?

'issue if not an apology, then at the very least, clarifying statements.'

I feel people would never be satisfied with any apology or statement of clarification that he would make, if he were to. He knows this, and it is why I believe he rarely explains what he says or goes out of his way to explain himself.

'Surely he didn't mean it that way!"

well, the man himself said ( more or less) that the German interview printed what he did not say or changed it some way.

'To cultivate goodwill, he should probably shut the f*** up and sing.' :lbf:

really? like a trained seal or animal act? the customer payed good money ! now you better sing! and do that funny dance you do! we own you ! we payed good money ! god damn it!

Is that what you mean by 'cultivate goodwill' ? a goodwill between the paying masses and subservient idiot performer ? I think we have plenty of that out there already, if that's what people really want then they shouldn't look to an artist like Morrissey, because it's not going to happen, nor should it.
Hey, it's his career. He had a nice run if it ends tomorrow.

Hey, it's his career. He had a nice run if it ends tomorrow.

'it may all end tomorrow, or it could go on forever, in which case I'm doomed'

So the choice I have made
May seem strange to you

But who asked you, anyway?

It's my life

to wreck

My own way

:thumb:

'it may all end tomorrow, or it could go on forever, in which case I'm doomed'

So the choice I have made
May seem strange to you

But who asked you, anyway?

It's my life

to wreck

My own way

:thumb:

Well, you are right. He did warn us he was gonna do it 20 years ago now.

QQQ didn't laugh, I didn't laugh. Are you sure that was a joke you were trying to make ?

And no, the real 'dedicated fans' are the hatebots on this site, truly dedicated to Morrissey, they could not live without him.
Christ K. just relax. It was a little gag. No offence intended to you or your favourite pop star.
Walk away from your laptop very now and then and let some things go. The sun is shining outside.

Christ K. just relax. It was a little gag. No offence intended to you or your favourite pop star.
Walk away from your laptop very now and then and let some things go. The sun is shining outside.

:clap: :sleeping:

An edited version of ML,IDAFY for sure.

No sunshine here.
It’s snowing really hard right here and now.
Should be snowing in So Cal.
Don’t think Ket would mind about THAT.
Maybe Aztec is right and the house is on fire and in danger?
I hope not.

The album is a flop, and I don't think there's anything to be gained from flogging what remains. I think he should regroup and recover from his latest public pratfalls. Anywhere you look you see nothing but soured opinion of him, so he would do well to chill and cultivate some form of goodwill before trying again.

This isn't on the poll, buddy

I would see "I Bury the Living" as brave, but I doubt it'll happen and if it does the trolls will be masturbating furiously

This isn't on the poll, buddy

I would see "I Bury the Living" as brave, but I doubt it'll happen and if it does the trolls will be masturbating furiously
How about he finally records Action is my Middle Name, updated for now.

"Cancel is my middle name, I won't play live anymore, everybody has a date with a ticket broker, for dates that I could not ma-yay-yay-yake."

Back
Top Bottom