Positive Thoughts for Morrissey

Fiona

Love Morrissey ♥
Okay, I will say it up front. None of us know (nor is it any of our business to know) how Morrissey's health is. There are many pages of speculation, regarding cancer, regarding recent show cancellations etc. I know it is not my place to do this, but if you will leave any cynicism at the door, I just want to dedicate a thread to say I hope, pray and wish dearly that Morrissey is happy, healthy and well.

I can imagine Morrissey rolling his eyes at a fan saying this, but I have shed a few tears over hearing of his health issues, and I have also spent time worrying about him. I'm just a random fan, one of the many, a drop in the ocean - nevertheless I have a voice and a heart, and I just want to put it out there that I care about him deeply.

I hope he is well. I hope the rumours of cancer has just muddied our views and that he is kicking back, and doing well, and enjoying life.

I would rather him cancel the shows than have him suffer ( IF his health is not good).
For the music, the inspiration and the joy he has given me in my life, I just WANT TO SEE THE BOY HAPPY.

Take care Morrissey. Do what you need to do, just be well and take care of yourself. We love you.

Last edited:
From a humanistic standpoint, I wholeheartedly agree with you. No one would wish bad health on him, but save the prayers, they don't work. In the vaccuum of information from a reliable source, everthing is speculation. History has shown that we may never get to the bottom of the cancellation reasons.

P.

Bless you, Fiona. The very idea of a thread like this is beautiful. And so must you be.

And yes, all my love and all my thoughts go out to Morrissey. I think and hope he's alright, but still... He's such an important figure in my life and has been for many years, and I don't ever want to lose him.

From a humanistic standpoint, I wholeheartedly agree with you. No one would wish bad health on him, but save the prayers, they don't work. In the vaccuum of information from a reliable source, everthing is speculation. History has shown that we may never get to the bottom of the cancellation reasons.

P.

A thousand times this.

Thank you, Fiona. I just want him to be healthy, mentally and physically. I worry about him.

Thank you Fiona for a wonderful thoughts.

My heart goes out to Morrissey. I hope he is well and happy. If he really needs to take a break from the tour then so be it. His health condition is much more importan than the tour & eventually a new album. I want this man to be around much longer. I need him.

nice fiona and i follow your lead and say nothing but hope and well wishes for morrisseys future. more music wouldnt hurt either just sayin

Beautiful sentiments fiona.
When someone who is central in many peoples thoughts and actions seems unwell it brings home just how fragile life is.
It is a unique and wonderful feeling of belonging that brings us all to this wonderful site,and it is only us who could write such beautiful,genuine,heartfelt feelings,and genuinely mean them,for no other reason than our thanks tO A MAN WHO HAS GIVEN US ALL SO MUCH

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom