Possible names for Morrissey's next album

Speaking of penis envy... not in a Freudian, psychoanalytic sense, but in a literal sense.. this documentary is so sad, and just heartbreaking to watch. I can't believe the guy had the balls to make this film even though he was clearly lacking in other areas. Documentary

The whole documentary though showed a man who clearly had an abnormally small penis, not like a national average in size, I'm all for people doing these documentaries highlighting and embracing peoples flaws but yeah it's sad and kind of pathetic. Poor guy.

The whole documentary though showed a man who clearly had an abnormally small penis, not like a national average in size, I'm all for people doing these documentaries highlighting and embracing peoples flaws but yeah it's sad and kind of pathetic. Poor guy.

It was small. His girlfriend was a weirdo. Why couldn't she just be honest? It doesn't mean she would stop loving him. She knew what she was getting when she hooked up with him nine years earlier. Probably he had the confidence to make the film precisely because he did have someone who loved him for who he was. What single guy looking for love would advertise his deficiencies in such a manner? None I know of. And not just men but women hide their flaws as well. We don't flaunt them, that is for certain.

Why do you use the term pathetic? I'm not sure what context you are using that in.

Nice idea for a thread. Unfortunately, it doesn't matter how intriguing or imaginative the album title turns out to be, we'll still be lumbered with the usual bunch of mildly disappointing, medium paced, indie pop songs.

Miserably inadequate?

For some things? Yes. Maybe not its strict biological purpose--procreation. But for sufficiently giving pleasure to his female partner via vaginal intercourse, yes. And his partner knew it. She was just too much of a wuss to tell him so.

I think this has gone off topic now, so we should PM to continue?
The thread was about a new album title, which is a good subject to discuss :thumb:

f*** Gay Dick

Back
Top Bottom