Post Whatever We Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I know, people suspect me of being gay all the time. :o Well, not where people actually think "Kui (in place of my real, secret name :p) is a homosexual I believe", I'm just seen as a bit fruity is all. :o

I know, people suspect me of being gay all the time. :o Well, not where people actually think "Kui (in place of my real, secret name :p) is a homosexual I believe", I'm just seen as a bit fruity is all. :o
Same here...:o

We're the Awesome Fruits.
I'll be the Strawberry because they are delicious and damn hard to grow as I remember it (which represents how unique and difficult to please I am or something :o), and you'll be the Pineapple for obvious reasons. :p But no damn fruitcakes, I hate those things, they are the most useless thing in the universe! After Ted Kennedy...

Ewww...no...I want to be a raspberry. I HATE pineapples!

What?! You talk about them so much, and they are delicious, like my favorite or second favorite fruit! Fine, you are a raspberry, I think I remember seeing a picture of you blowing a raspberry in the virtie 4000 thread. :p

What?! You talk about them so much, and they are delicious, like my favorite or second favorite fruit! Fine, you are a raspberry, I think I remember seeing a picture of you blowing a raspberry in the virtie 4000 thread. :p
Huh? Come again?

Huh? Come again?

1: I love pineapple
2: I approve of you being a raspberry
3: You know what blowing a raspberry is, right? Now that I remember you actually posted a picture of yourself called "fishy face" or something and it made me laugh. :D

1: I love pineapple
2: I approve of you being a raspberry
3: You know what blowing a raspberry is, right? Now that I remember you actually posted a picture of yourself called "fishy face" or something and it made me laugh. :D
No...I don't know what blowing a raspberry is...I always thought that was when you blew on somebody's stomach or something...

No...I don't know what blowing a raspberry is...I always thought that was when you blew on somebody's stomach or something...

Yes. And sticking out your tongue and blowing too. Like this: :p. Anyway, enough about the mannerisms of the tongue. ;)

I have to go to bed. :o

I just wanted to know what that was before I went to bed too! Lol.

Night. I love you.

So I get on here only to see that Viva has been banned? For what? What happened?

:eek:

hey kui sorry bout viva
you lost your starsky

Back
Top Bottom