Post Whatever You Are Drinking At This Very Moment

kopparberg.jpg

Same here. Strawberry and lime for me, though.

Aussie Flamingo Blush Rosé-

2.99 a six pack.

I had 6 dollars and 72 cents.

You do the math.

boxer%2036%20poster%20girl%20web%20flat.jpg

2.99 a six pack.

I had 6 dollars and 72 cents.

You do the math.

boxer%2036%20poster%20girl%20web%20flat.jpg

By my calculations you had to borrow money for tax and CRV.

I have a general DRINK/physiology question.

I drank 5 whiskey sours. At the bar I was totally fine, could barely feel them except for a little fuzziness in the head, not unlike a couple of beers. I rode my bike home (not across any streets and mostly on safe private property) and had to pedal up a gradual hill, it wasn't a lazy ride. By the time I parked my bike, I was stumbling and falling down and the alcohol hit me hard big time. Did the little bit of exercise make me super drunk?

Diet Dr Pepper. I'm also just about to smoke some salvia divinorum and maybe watch a Britney Spears video. Don't be too jealous.

Options indulgence banoffee hot chocolate, very thick, very tasty and with only 60 calories and 5grams of sugar it's perfect! Although I did eat a few heaped teaspoons of the dried powder first, I can't help doing that it tastes so good so it probably worked out at more like 120 calories and 10grams of sugar.....oh dear..:(

I had a chocolate brownie one earlier that was nice too.

Pepsi Max, plenty of pepsi....no sugar!
I had a big descion between either buying a small bottle of pepsi or a larger bottle of Pepsi Max....it was a very tough descion! :p

budweiserbottle_th006.jpg88977a84-ad75-45dc-8ef5-4490f9d212eaLarger.jpg

I bet you like Baileys too

nahh, that's horrible. blughhhh. I don't even use a massive amount of Malibu! I put a shot of it into my pineapple juice :D

Since you think Malibu is a womans drink, do you think that Yorkee is a a man's chocolate bar? :D

6595570801_d2b98926f5.jpg

I'm drinking a regular coke.

Funny story with these holiday cans. The lady I work for (where I'm currently housesitting) has Mexican gardeners come every week and she leaves the garage door open and stocks the refrigerator with Cokes so they can each have a cold Coke after their done. Well the last few weeks she's noticed they weren't taking the Cokes and she thought maybe they were on a diet or something. I told her that they probably thought the holiday cans looked like DIET coke (which tastes like peepee de gato) and they weren't taking them for that reason. So she ran out and explained to them that they were regular and not diet and they started taking them again. :p I thought they might think they were diet because I did too. :o Diet Coke, BLECH!

My coke would go well with your rum, Davie.

Tags
arnold palmer<3 booze coffee coke zero tea watah wooder
Back
Top Bottom