Post Whatever You Are Drinking At This Very Moment

Real men eat Lion Bars

Hey what's the name of that chocolate bar you have with the air bubbles in it? I LOVE THAT. They don't make them here, I have to get it at an English import shop where I go to buy my red phone booth tea cozies and Big Ben playing cards. :p

Hey what's the name of that chocolate bar you have with the air bubbles in it? I LOVE THAT. They don't make them here, I have to get it at an English import shop where I go to buy my red phone booth tea cozies and Big Ben playing cards. :p
Aero.Lovely with a hot cup o' Rosy Lea in your Charlie and Di cup and saucer

Last edited:
Aero.Lovely with a hot cup o' Rosy Lea in your Charlie and Di cup and saucer

Do you guys have American import shops where you can go get boxes of Lipton and packs of Marlboros? I have no idea what our equivalent of "brown sauce" is. :D

I thought Liptons were English.They sell Marlboros everywhere.A lot of woolly woofters smoke Marlboro Lights for some reason

Huh, I guess so. Although we kind of share Lipton since it's packaged here?

Lipton was created at the end of the 19th century by a grocer, Sir Thomas Lipton, in Glasgow, Scotland. In 1893, he established the Thomas J. Lipton Co., a tea packing company with its headquarters and factory in Hoboken, New Jersey. Lipton teas were an immediate success in the US. Thomas Lipton was knighted by Queen Victoria, who made him Sir Thomas Lipton in 1898 at the age of forty-eight.

What do we have that you guys would want? Other than Levis.

I thought Liptons were English.They sell Marlboros everywhere.A lot of woolly woofters smoke Marlboro Lights for some reason

Snigger...shouldn't laugh but it is kinda funny. It's a popular brand with young hipsters.

Personally I would like this to be more common place.

twizzlers-strawberry.jpg

and for the sake of the thread, currently I am necking

pepsi-can-280x429.jpg

Huh, I guess so. Although we kind of share Lipton since it's packaged here?

Do you have Yorkshire Tea over there? Its where I'm from,Yorkshire. Its made by Yorkshire folk, for Yorkshire folk.In Yorkshire.

Yes,I like Levi's - when I can get them to fit my bony arse. Not keen on GAP though,its all slacks and sweaters and checked shirts.Do all American men wear checked shirts? They do on that talk show with the old woman whos face doesn't move.

Last edited:
Do you have Yorkshire Tea over there? Its where I'm from,Yorkshire. Its made by Yorkshire folk, for Yorkshire folk.In Yorkshire.

Yes,I like Levi's - when I can get them to fit my bony arse. Not keen on GAP though,its all slacks and sweaters and checked shirts.Do all American men wear checked shirts? They do on that talk show with the old woman whos face doesn't move.

Yeah, we have a lot of checked shirts here. Plaid.

I'm listening to "The Never-Played Symphonies" and wondering if Johnny is one of the people he's writing about. How beautifully sad if so.

"You were one, you meant to be one - you jumped into my face and laughed and kissed me on the cheek and then were gone...forever!...not quite".

Oh and I'm drinking...

hornsbys_hard_cider.jpg

I bought a sixer of this on sale for a buck a bottle at Vons yesterday and started a bad trend. I drank three last night (yum) and so far have had two tonight and am thinking, "I can't just drink one tomorrow, I'd better have the last one." even though I'm also thinking "I gotta get to Vons tomorrow to buy another six pack!" Sooooooooo good.

your trust with me is safe, Pete.

I'm such a coffee snob I only buy whole bean from fair trade companies and vendors, and have a personal grinder I use for each pot I brew

instant and "decaffeinated" coffee don't exist to me.

your trust with me is safe, Pete.

I'm such a coffee snob I only buy whole bean from fair trade companies and vendors, and have a personal grinder I use for each pot I brew

instant and "decaffeinated" coffee don't exist to me.
Hey ThesmithsMorrissey, another area in which I share your outlook. I'm getting a little worried that I might be having some kind of Fightclub episode here. Are you me?

I'm really just a voice transmitted from your soul, helping you understand yourself better in this world

:highfive:

also, I will usually prick up my ears and respond to TSM, if you ever tire of spelling out my redonculously long username...

Tags
arnold palmer<3 booze coffee coke zero tea watah wooder
Back
Top Bottom