Post Whatever You Are Drinking At This Very Moment

I could only have my eye transplanted, not the glass one obviously..:)

With your wooden bladder, glass eye, single testicle and notched ear, do you have anything left to donate?

Sounds painful hun..:)

I'm actually doing well. I've only had to take half of one Percocet tablet, which is good since I'm working all the time. I kind of have to be conscious when I work. :p

With your wooden bladder, glass eye, single testicle and notched ear, do you have anything left to donate?

I LOL'd :D

Only my ex body parts collection. and my ear was bibbled, not notched..:)

I'm actually doing well. I've only had to take half of one Percocet tablet, which is good since I'm working all the time. I kind of have to be conscious when I work. :p

So the pain isn't as bad?

:D

So the pain isn't as bad?

Thankfully, no. I took the Percocet Friday night after my shift was up and then passed out for 12 hours. I had a dull twinging all day. It got increasingly uncomfortable but later, at the Unknown Hinson show (I wasn't going to let a kidney stone ruin my good time), I had a strong twinge right before his set began. After that, it was gone.

Who knew that Unknown Hinson could cure kidney stones. :p

nothing.
Because my dad drank the rest of the pepsi. D: Damn him. Next time he makes his precious coffee at 5 in the morning, I am going to drink tons of it.

Jerk.

:D

Thankfully, no. I took the Percocet Friday night after my shift was up and then passed out for 12 hours. I had a dull twinging all day. It got increasingly uncomfortable but later, at the Unknown Hinson show (I wasn't going to let a kidney stone ruin my good time), I had a strong twinge right before his set began. After that, it was gone.

Who knew that Unknown Hinson could cure kidney stones. :p

By giving you ANOTHER type of pain to take your mind of a lesser one....:)

*runs*

Oh, i'm glad it's much better..:)

By giving you ANOTHER type of pain to take your mind of a lesser one....:)

*runs*

Oh, i'm glad it's much better..:)

Hey! I'll have you know that he is the King of Country Western Troubadours, and don't you forget it. :p

He has had many chart toppin' hits.

Hey! I'll have you know that he is the King of Country Western Troubadours, and don't you forget it. :p

He has had many chart toppin' hits.

I won't forget it. Did he have any hits in the UK? Except to hit the cancel button on his request for a visitation visa..:)

Do you know what bibbled means?

9 x Fined;825032 Interesting this one. Nothing like the light said:
I'll agree with Coopers being the best beer ever!

Drinking nothing at moment - as I forgot to fill up my water bottle & bring it with me. Maybe a tea in the caffeteria later.

I won't forget it. Did he have any hits in the UK? Except to hit the cancel button on his request for a visitation visa..:)

Do you know what bibbled means?

There you go, insulting The King again.

Tsk, tsk.

Being an American, I find your Scottish slang confusing yet intriguing. Pray, tell me about this "bibble" of which you speak.

There you go, insulting The King again.

Tsk, tsk.

Being an American, I find your Scottish slang confusing yet intriguing. Pray, tell me about this "bibble" of which you speak.

It means that when you eat something and get it all over your clothes, then someone will come along and put a bib, like you put on a child, and you will therefore have been Bibbled..!

There, it all makes perfect sense..:)

It means that when you eat something and get it all over your clothes, then someone will come along and put a bib, like you put on a child, and you will therefore have been Bibbled..!

There, it all makes perfect sense..:)

And that relates to Unknown Hinson how, exactly? ;)

Tags
arnold palmer<3 booze coffee coke zero tea watah wooder
Back
Top Bottom