Post Whatever You Are Drinking At This Very Moment

Vernors: America's first soft-drink!

i put up a guitar pic for you sir alec ;) it's not a tele, though. did he ever play a Rickenbacker that you know of? :confused:

And, in keeping with the thread, I'm drinking an all-natural Mountain Dew knockoff. Weird, but good, stuff.

very hot tea, we've only got a tad of milk left so I'd best not use all the milk on my favourite wake up beverage!

love

Grim

Been teaching germy kids all day so...

airborne_cold_remedy.jpg

A Vanilla Cherry Coke. (Hey, it's 5:05AM!)

This is just an observation. I have a friend in NZ who got on my case for saying, "I want a glass of, *wadder* (I guess that's how we Cali people say it) He made fun of me, and said, "No, it's WaTER." :)

This is just an observation. I have a friend in NZ who got on my case for saying, "I want a glass of, *wadder* (I guess that's how we Cali people say it) He made fun of me, and said, "No, it's WaTER." :)

in philly, people say "wooder."

amstel_beer.jpg

Interesting this one. Nothing like the light, so popular in the US.
Decent enough, but I'll stick with Coopers from now on.
Best. beer. ever.

Actually, I'm not drinking anything. I'm eating a Starburst.

in philly, people say "wooder."

Ha, they do? I just never really thought about it. "Wadder" does sound kind of retarded but that's how I've always said it. "Wooder" - that's interesting. We can't change our accents!

Ha, they do? I just never really thought about it. "Wadder" does sound kind of retarded but that's how I've always said it. "Wooder" - that's interesting. We can't change our accents!

yeah "wooder" is stupid. luckily i never got caught up in saying in that way, but when I do hear it, i don't notice it cuz so many people i know say it that way.

*perk*

What is it? Mountain Dew is like crack to me. :p

Oh god, Mountain Dew IS like being on crack! And once you start drinking it, you can't stop! My favorite soda is Dr. Pepper. Do you say, soda or pop?

yeah "wooder" is stupid. luckily i never got caught up in saying in that way, but when I do hear it, i don't notice it cuz so many people i know say it that way.

Yeah, same here! He was telling me he made tea on a cylinder and I thought, "What the hell is he talking about?" Kiwi's also say, "Fush & Chups" and saying it, "Fish & Cheeeps" is how Aussies say it. I had no idea how much the Kiwi's make fun of the Aussies but I guess they slag one another off.

Been teaching germy kids all day so...

airborne_cold_remedy.jpg

Will you please tell me what Whizzer Chips are? This is off subject but you know what the word in the U.K. *spunk* is? We have a steakhouse here called, "Spunk's Steakhouse." I will never eat there. :o) I wouldn't eat a steak anyway but I found that to be childishly amusing.

i put up a guitar pic for you sir alec ;) it's not a tele, though. did he ever play a Rickenbacker that you know of? :confused:

And, in keeping with the thread, I'm drinking an all-natural Mountain Dew knockoff. Weird, but good, stuff.

An all natural Mountain Dew knockoff? You gotta go for the real deal! Or else quaff a Red Bull!:)

Vernors. Lovely.

Tags
arnold palmer<3 booze coffee coke zero tea watah wooder
Back
Top Bottom