Post Whatever You Are Drinking At This Very Moment

Oh god, Mountain Dew IS like being on crack! And once you start drinking it, you can't stop! My favorite soda is Dr. Pepper. Do you say, soda or pop?

I think they actually do lace it with crack. I try to stay away from the stuff because it's so bad for me but I can't. The sad thing is that that first one after being "dry" for a few weeks makes my eyes glaze over and causes a short moment of euphoria. And once I start drinking it again, I can't quit for a while. It's a vicious cycle. However, I do tend to nurse it, so it isn't as if I drink a case of it per day. One 20 oz. bottle will last all day.

Yep. Laced with crack. :p

I don't really say either. I call it by its name. Unless it's Mountain Dew, which I actually do call crack. If I had to choose between the two, though, I'd probably say "soda."

An all natural Mountain Dew knockoff? You gotta go for the real deal! Or else quaff a Red Bull!:)

If it's all-natural, it may be easier on my ailing kidneys! I must know what this stuff is!

I can't do Red Bull. It tastes like cough syrup.

D978~Miller-High-Life-Brew-Posters.jpg

Reminds me of my upbringing in one bowling alley after another.

I think they actually do lace it with crack. I try to stay away from the stuff because it's so bad for me but I can't. The sad thing is that that first one after being "dry" for a few weeks makes my eyes glaze over and causes a short moment of euphoria. And once I start drinking it again, I can't quit for a while. It's a vicious cycle. However, I do tend to nurse it, so it isn't as if I drink a case of it per day. One 20 oz. bottle will last all day.

Yep. Laced with crack. :p

I don't really say either. I call it by its name. Unless it's Mountain Dew, which I actually do call crack. If I had to choose between the two, though, I'd probably say "soda."

If it's all-natural, it may be easier on my ailing kidneys! I must know what this stuff is!

I can't do Red Bull. It tastes like cough syrup.

Try Baja Blast Mountain Dew available exclusively at Taco Bell.

I've never had a problem with it. Since when are you living in the bible belt?

Virginny's part of the Bible Belt, ain't it? Well, maybe not this far north. But I usually use the drive thru only at lunch, and my employer would probably frown on my showing up drunk--assuming they even noticed, that is.

We usually do sneak in some of the hard stuff for the holiday parties. Last year I brought in a bunch of homemade mead, and we had a great afternoon. :guitar:

Virginny's part of the Bible Belt, ain't it? Well, maybe not this far north. But I usually use the drive thru only at lunch, and my employer would probably frown on my showing up drunk--assuming they even noticed, that is.

We usually do sneak in some of the hard stuff for the holiday parties. Last year I brought in a bunch of homemade mead, and we had a great afternoon. :guitar:

Sometimes come Christmas time the students bring bottles of wine to give to the teachers. That was all fine and good until one day when a bottle of wine went missing and I did not notice it until I was packing up for Christmas vacation. Wasn't much I could do so I shrugged my shoulders and hoped whoever found it had a good time.

Water.

Wait, you're saying junior-high students can bring alcohol on campus? Where are the Security guards? You do teach in New York, right?

Water.

Wait, you're saying junior-high students can bring alcohol on campus? Where are the Security guards? You do teach in New York, right?

They have brought a bottle or two as a gift at Christmas time.

They have brought a bottle or two as a gift at Christmas time.

I'm guessing the students brought a bottle or two to bribe the security guards. Or do they prefer crack?

This is why our society is going to the dingoes.

Isn't it Dingos?

Edit:MS Word says you're right, but if it is Radios, why does Dingo use an ES? Gringos doesn't use an E? This is why I hate English. Too bad we don't have an English teacher on this forum we can complain to.

Last edited:
I'm guessing the students brought a bottle or two to bribe the security guards. Or do they prefer crack?

One security guard which is mandatory in all schools but no metal detectors at my school. I am in a nice area.

One security guard which is mandatory in all schools but no metal detectors at my school. I am in a nice area.

Just one? I'm betting he's the one who took your bottle of Chardonnay.

Tags
arnold palmer<3 booze coffee coke zero tea watah wooder
Back
Top Bottom