Post Whatever You Are Drinking At This Very Moment

I'm drinking a Barq's root beer. And I've noticed something interesting or strange about soda (I don't call it *pop*) is that when you're really thirsty, you drink it all very fast and then you almost immediately (well, me) want another. My favorite soda is Dr. Pepper. It's just got this flavor that can't be described. I don't like either Coke or Pepsi anymore. Today at the store I bought a 12 pack of Squirt (sometimes we like that) and some Barq's ( and a four pack of Guinness :o for me. (I'd been watching Anthony Bourdain's, No Reservations and he was in Ireland, and I swear in practically every shot, he was drinking a Guinness. Made me want one too! :guitar:

Female security guard? That's definitely your culprit then. After putting up with pre-pubescent boys all day, she definitely would need to unwind.

Isn't it Dingos?

Edit:MS Word says you're right, but if it is Radios, why does Dingo use an ES? Gringos doesn't use an E? This is why I hate English. Too bad we don't have an English teacher on this forum we can complain to.

Almost all English words ending in consonant+-o form their plural -oes. Notable exceptions are most foreign borrowings, like "gringos," and words that have a vowel preceding the -o (thus "radios," not "radioes").

Apparently "dingo" isn't considered the right kind of foreign borrowing to be pluralized "dingos."

Almost all English words ending in consonant+-o form their plural -oes. Notable exceptions are most foreign borrowings, like "gringos," and words that have a vowel preceding the -o (thus "radios," not "radioes").

Apparently "dingo" isn't considered the right kind of foreign borrowing to be pluralized "dingos."

I wonder if Australian police have this type of discussion after one of dem' varmints have eaten a "bay-bee" ?

No, it's just Racial discrimination implying that Mexican words are better than Australian ones. :rolleyes:

I had a friend from NZ and they say, "Fish & Chips" "Fush & Chups". Being a native Californian, I don't think I have any accent. I mean, I'm so stoked! :D

I had a friend from NZ and they say, "Fish & Chips" "Fush & Chups". Being a native Californian, I don't think I have any accent. I mean, I'm so stoked! :D

We don't have any accent (except for the valley girls and gangstas). Everybody else just talks funny.

Vernors: America's first soft-drink!

Vernor's rocks! It's in a class by itself.

A DING-go drank the gay-to-raid!!!!

Where's a mod to bust you for the anti-homosexual remark? :rolleyes:

Oh wait, do Homosexuals have the exclusive right to the word gay? Guess we'll have to wait for the court to decide that one.

We don't have any accent (except for the valley girls and gangstas). Everybody else just talks funny.

Everyone's a "G"

Wait....

"The DING-go ate thuh gayng-stah"

Where's a mod to bust you for the anti-homosexual remark? :rolleyes:

Oh wait, do Homosexuals have the exclusive right to the word gay? Guess we'll have to wait for the court to decide that one.

Wasn't anti-homosexual remark - we have to clarify that for those that take actions on a language that they may not fully understand.

Wasn't anti-homosexual remark - we have to clarify that for those that take actions on a language that they may not fully understand.

So for the record your use of the word gay was along the following lines:

In earlier and in literary usage, the word means "carefree", "happy", or "bright and showy".

OR

Among younger generations, the word 'gay' is sometimes used in non-sexual contexts, to mean 'rubbish' or 'stupid'

So for the record your use of the word gay was along the following lines:

In earlier and in literary usage, the word means "carefree", "happy", or "bright and showy".

OR

Among younger generations, the word 'gay' is sometimes used in non-sexual contexts, to mean 'rubbish' or 'stupid'

Option #3 - Used to make a word read as an Australian accent... see: Dingo Ate My Baby.

Option #3 - Used to make a word read as an Australian accent... see: Dingo Ate My Baby.

So you're being homophobic and racist. :rolleyes:

Where are the mods?

Probably brushing up on their TOS booklets.

I'm kidding, of course. You are neither.

Let me say that again to clarify for the oblivously challenged.

Buzetta is neither homophobic or racist.

Option 4 - in the pedigree dog fancy, a gay tail is one carried at an angle too high for perfection according to the breed standard.

Option 5

The Letter G as said in Pig Latin.

Tags
arnold palmer<3 booze coffee coke zero tea watah wooder
Back
Top Bottom