POST Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment (Pigsty Edition)

omg, this subforum :eek:
i just had to pinch myself (no! not like that!) to check im awake...

its too funny... :D

*skips off to join in*

how many years inside would i get if i stuck a breadknife in the boyf...
*tempted*

how many years inside would i get if i stuck a breadknife in the boyf...
*tempted*

Well, breadknives are serrated so they're good for sawing your boyfriend, but if you're hoping to stick him, I'd go for a butcher knife.

Well, breadknives are serrated so they're good for sawing your boyfriend, but if you're hoping to stick him, I'd go for a butcher knife.

but we are veggies... ;)

yeah breadknife was just a term for a f*** off big knife...
i'd only end up having to clear up the mess, then go to prison so hed win anyway. darn it...

but we are veggies... ;)

yeah breadknife was just a term for a f*** off big knife...
i'd only end up having to clear up the mess, then go to prison so hed win anyway. darn it...

Then you could stick him with a paring knife. I think the weapon is small enough that you'd get your point across but you wouldn't land in jail.

Then you could stick him with a paring knife. I think the weapon is small enough that you'd get your point across but you wouldn't land in jail.

i would have to agree... Especially if you jabbed it in the leg, away from any vital organs...

I need to leave here, as soon as humanly possible. This place is pathetic. Tseng, go ahead shut the site down, you've lost your way or are you making too much money off of it now? So typical. :tears:

You know what pisses me off? Morrissey fans. Not all, just some. I love the 'sty!!!

You know what pisses me off? Morrissey fans. Not all, just some. I love the 'sty!!!

Hey, iamnicola. I was sitting outside a Barnes & Noble while my mom was having a coffee and smoking a cigarette and I was looking at the window display and saw this book:

influence.jpg

And I thought to myself, "You know, I bet I know someone who'd secretly enjoy this book. Part fashion. Part mocking. It has everything."

Am I correct? :p

Hey, iamnicola. I was sitting outside a Barnes & Noble while my mom was having a coffee and smoking a cigarette and I was looking at the window display and saw this book:

influence.jpg

And I thought to myself, "You know, I bet I know someone who'd secretly enjoy this book. Part fashion. Part mocking. It has everything."

Am I correct? :p
LOL! Trufax!

i want sun ..i f****** hate this country and snow and freezy cold..and that all until april..grrr:mad::gun:
it will be 10°C under 0...:eek::rolleyes:
CG...enviable...you lazy sunbather..:D

i want sun ..i f****** hate this country and snow and freezy cold..and that all until april..grrr:mad::gun:
it will be 10°C under 0...:eek::rolleyes:
CG...enviable...you lazy sunbather..:D

Well, I was moderately chilled because I didn't wear socks so my ankles and feet tops were bare and I left my sweater in the car, so it was slightly uncomfortable. That could've been because I was drinking a frappuccino though. :p

Back
Top Bottom