Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Marlon Brando used to be attractive. Fact.

Men are big babies when they're sick.

And in other news, the Earth is round.

i'm sick right now and i'm refusing mollycoddling left and right.

also i just ate a burrito for breakfast. not one of those pussy breakfast burritos either.

i'm not so sure about that whole round earth thing.

I'm thinking about Rufus Wainwright playing a free concert in Manchester this sunday night. I want tickets, but they are being "raffled" to everyone who has bought tickets to his new Opera.

So I just have to cross my fingers! I'm an only child. I'm not used to not getting what I want!!!

The called me this evening. Two tickets on the 5th row.

I'm very chipper right now!

That I should go to bed, but don't want to have to get up. Therefore it's really not worth it. :straightface:

Where the logic is in that I really don't know, but still...
:rolleyes:

Well stay in bed in the morning.:thumb:

I'm a right lazy trollop on Sunday mornings.I make my daughter go get some newspapers (intelligent newspapers, no tabloid smut:squiffy:) and I make toast and tea and go back to bed.The crumbs annoy me Sunday night though.:rolleyes:

Well stay in bed in the morning.:thumb:

I'm a right lazy trollop on Sunday mornings.I make my daughter go get some newspapers (intelligent newspapers, no tabloid smut:squiffy:) and I make toast and tea and go back to bed.The crumbs annoy me Sunday night though.:rolleyes:

I can't, I have work. *whimpers*

And aahh, for a relaxing Sunday morning.
I really fancy toast now, but I can't be bothered to go down and make any. :rolleyes: I'm a lazy little cow... :D

I like being inside when it's raining, and am a bit annoyed the shoes I got in Munich have already started leaking water, oh well.......

Will Kewpie EVER be removed as a moderator?

Love PTxx.

I think the above is redundant and pointless, and creates disharmony within the forum.
I do not agree with the way Kewpie moderates, but the whole 'kick kewpie out' is childish.

Last edited:
I think the above is redundant and pointless, and creates disharmony within the forum.
I do not agree with the way Kewpie moderates, but the whole 'kick kewpie out' is childish.

you've, kind of, have always been the voice of reason here amongst the younger Moz fan set, virtie :blushing:
maybe someone could appoint you as liason of some kind between "the site" and these crazy kids that want to bring down the man* no matter the chaos it would bring :thumb:

*=i love that whiney moz fans can demonize a (by all accounts) mild mannered Japanese woman living in the U.K. into some kind of tyrant :crazy:
its so deliciously absurd you just gotta laugh :lbf:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom