Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Oh my god. it's Robby!

spontaneously luminescent
true...but the problem is...I don't let bad things happen...I avoid things to make sure anxiety doesn't happen :thumb:

ahh yes, you have taken the avoidance root while you were younger

i did the reverse, back then i would become overly agressive in confronting situations that felt uncomfortable :boxing:
now, sometimes i just cannot overcome the urge to flee and not just because of my initial anxiety
but also because I really, really am happy that I am much less combative(at least in rl) than I use to be

however, neither extreme feels right to me :confused:
& here is hoping you conquer your tendency to use avoidance :o

Lemon

Loves Lamp
I forgot it's Bastille Day tomorrow.

Oh my god. it's Robby!

spontaneously luminescent
I forgot it's Bastille Day tomorrow.

i didnt, its my lets see

06, 07, 08, 09
its "officially" my 4th UN-anniversary tomorrow :tears:
and I thought I was so smart picking a day that was already famous to get married on :crazy:
I should have realized how hard that would make it to forget it when the almost inevitable divorce would be sure to come :eek:

Absurd

Head in a blouse
My hearing still isn't back to normal after spending Saturday night in a club with reeeeeally loud music. :(

jossu

inept
Today I quit my job after only two days. It's my new personal record:rolleyes:

Should've know it, really. That's what you get when you try to start selling magazines on phone despite the fact that you're shy and get anxious every time when talking on phone. Silly girl:crazy:

Kelltia

i am mine
Today I quit my job after only two days. It's my new personal record:rolleyes:

Should've know it, really. That's what you get when you try to start selling magazines on phone despite the fact that you're shy and get anxious every time when talking on phone. Silly girl:crazy:

:lbf: oh well...at least you tried. :)

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom