Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Must resist the urge to gorge on the chocolate mum sent me from NZ.......

I give up, I'm not resisting. Currently scarfing the remaining chocolate in the candy dish at work. The shame! The shame!

Fake Cock Wine Puff

- an anagram of a statement, go on, work it out

Love PTxx.

Fake Cock Wine Puff

- an anagram of a statement, go on, work it out

Love PTxx.

"kewpie can f*** off"

your continued obsessive attacks on her made it kind of easy. i just took out the letters that spell kewpie, and f*** was easy to find.

maybe i got you all wrong though and you're not really fighting a silly online battle NOW WITH ANAGRAMS.

maybe it's an anagram of

ace conk kif we puff

i'm assuming conk is some slang word for good that you use and you're just bragging about the quality of your incorrectly spelled cannabis resin.

"kewpie can f*** off"

your continued obsessive attacks on her made it kind of easy. i just took out the letters that spell kewpie, and f*** was easy to find.

maybe i got you all wrong though and you're not really fighting a silly online battle NOW WITH ANAGRAMS.

maybe it's an anagram of

ace conk kif we puff

i'm assuming conk is some slang word for good that you use and you're just bragging about the quality of your incorrectly spelled cannabis resin.

Ah, you got me. It is my last stab at her, obviously people want her here for some odd reason.

As for the cannabis thing, not really sure what you're on about; wont go near the stuff so that last bit means nothing to me.

Love PTxx.

Back and to the left.
Back and to the left.
Back and to the left.
Back and to the left.
Back and to the left.
Back and to the left.
Back and to the left.
Back and to the left.
Back and to the left.
Back and to the left.

Thunder! Lightning! wheeeeeeeee! :p

Meatbread? WTF :sick:

:lbf: hahahahahaha! I recently decided to drastically decrease my meat intake (from almost every day to maybe once every 2 weeks or so if that). But some of those dishes still seem like a bite or 2 might be yummy. And some of them are just really funny i.e. Happy Meal Pizza, or the blueberry waffle breakfast sandwich haha.

:lbf: hahahahahaha! I recently decided to drastically decrease my meat intake (from almost every day to maybe once every 2 weeks or so if that). But some of those dishes still seem like a bite or 2 might be yummy. And some of them are just really funny i.e. Happy Meal Pizza, or the blueberry waffle breakfast sandwich haha.

Yeah some of them are completely crazy, like the two pizzas stacked on top of eachother topped with pocket pizza thingees :crazy::lbf:.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom