Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Rollercoasters all day tomorrow! :D Contained chaos at it's funnest. Commence Operation Dork Projection.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
There's a Lady Gaga concert going on at the Staples Center down the freeway at this moment and I don't want to be alone. (My heart hurts and sometimes I get scared it hurts so much...I don't have it all figured out.) :blushing: Anyone wanna talk? :o

Last edited:

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I guess I'll go watch television. :( These nights are the worst.

PregnantForTheLastTime

Hideous trait.
I am a college dropout. I was a college dropout. Now I'm not. As a summer trimester grad, I won't bother crossing the stage next February, but my diploma will say August 16, 2010.

I've managed to correct another of the massive mistakes I've made in my life. Actually, there were just the two. I'm all back on track now, I think.

Y

yesitis

I am a college dropout. I was a college dropout. Now I'm not. As a summer trimester grad, I won't bother crossing the stage next February, but my diploma will say August 16, 2010.

I've managed to correct another of the massive mistakes I've made in my life. Actually, there were just the two. I'm all back on track now, I think.

congrats!

Silke

...I'm wondering if Dismembering is punished by the law. If it's for the right reasons?:confused:

I don't think it is, if you dismember a chair or a table or an apple for example.

:love:

Now I know how I am going to wear my blouse tomorrow.

Last edited:

Barking

I don't think it is, if you dismember a chair or a table or an apple for example.

I was thinking about something slightly bigger than an apple.

It can't be illegal, or there wouldn't be so many videos showing you how to do it on youtube. Mmm.

Severing the head is not very nice, but... it's for the best... It's mercy...:o

I've watched Saw 1, 2, and 3: I Am Prepared. :straightface:

Barking

what are you talking about? Zombies? then of course it is all right to chop them into pieces!

yes :) thanks for approving I knew you'd understand. :tears: Something just has to be done...:tears: Noone wants to kill Fido, but now it's gone :crazy:;
it's what he would have wanted.
I'm certain.:tears:

lux girl

In Moz We Trust
I was going to start a thread to celebrate, but thought it morose and a bit self indulgent, decided to bury my good news in here!!

I don't have cancer
.........i was so scared waiting for results. It all looked pretty bleak for a while, but yesterday my doctor confirmed after lots of tests, that all looked good.
Off to hospital next week to have a large benign tumour removed and feel so happy, blessed and lucky.

So there! I've shared my happy news with lots of Morrissey fans!

I was going to start a thread to celebrate, but thought it morose and a bit self indulgent, decided to bury my good news in here!!

I don't have cancer
.........i was so scared waiting for results. It all looked pretty bleak for a while, but yesterday my doctor confirmed after lots of tests, that all looked good.
Off to hospital next week to have a large benign tumour removed and feel so happy, blessed and lucky.

That's great news lux girl, I'm really happy for you. :) Must be a huge relief- I hope the operation next week goes well. :flowers:

Also, I'm going to Yorkshire. Exciting news, I know.

mauve21

Long time participant

I don't have cancer

Big congratulations to you....phew...what a relief:guitar:

Barking

Erm...Actually...Yes but...No. Not really. Heads are still going to roll.

(I wouldn't recommend moving like this, it might make things more painful... Just relax and think of something pleasant.)

mauve21

Long time participant
My pope of terror guy still hasn't received comments:-

come on guys, we thought he looks pretty cool for a kid's toy
that we dressed up.....

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom