Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

This also reminds me of something my mother once told me.
In the sixties ,she lived in London for two years,working as a waitress in one of those Lyons Corner Shops,in Soho as it happens,no shit.They were like coffee houses/tea shops.
She was from deepest darkest Yorkshire,ok?and about 20.
One day this bloke came in and sat down in the cafe and just stared at her for hours,not saying anything.She said everytime she looked up ,he was staring at her.
She didnt go back the next day,or ever again.

Naaaa, your mum sounds so sweet :love:

Buck the Scandinavian trend! Bjorn Wiinblad would do it. :p

"You can't convince some people there's a fire even when their hair is burning. Denial is a powerful thing."

Noone ever suspects the biggest troll of all. Not very droll; not very droll.

album 14/ belle and frankenstein: "you know your trolling days are over?
The disenchanted pony left the town without circus boy..."

zombie kill of the week goes to...

"You can't convince some people there's a fire even when their hair is burning. Denial is a powerful thing."

Noone ever suspects the biggest troll of all. Not very droll; not very droll.

album 14/ belle and frankenstein: "you know your trolling days are over?
The disenchanted pony left the town without circus boy..."

zombie kill of the week goes to...

Me.

I secretly wonder if he RUNS The Quietus. It makes sense kinda, it's very fanzine but a little bit more intellectual. An outlet to write.

It better not rain today, I want to get some new jeans and not get rained on while doing so!

In the city I live there is a man who always sits on a bench in a shopping mall. He sits there every day. He usually arives around 5 pm and sits there for a couple of hours. He doesn't really look like a homeless and he always has a huge backpack with him. Really strange, I wonder who he is. Maybe he is a prophet!

Could be a prophet, I believe prophets do sit on public benches in the early hours of the morning. Chances are he's counting traffic for the council though eh?

:lbf: denial is indeed a powerful thing.

Bye Crystal, it was interesting talking to you nevertheless ;)

Seriously, I get the BEST zombies.

So my mom (don't tell Morrissey) likes to eat a hot dog at Costco. It's ridiculously cheap and you get a free coke cup with it for the soda fountain. I get a slice of cheese pizza and have to order a cup because it isn't a combo. So I place our order and the guy behind the counter who is SO NICE (I always stand in his line, I think his name is even Patrick) takes his time getting the hot dog, there are none in the warmer so he has to make it, get the bun, keeps looking over at me in line, puts it in the bun, wraps it up, walks over to me with the hot dog at waist level pointed up, I'm losing it in my mind laughing. Then he says "You need two cups." but he says it like "You NEED two cups." :p The me that isn't me is the best zombie killer EVAR. :rofl:

Happy Birthday Steve Martin, NOW you can retire. :)

(Hey, I'll trade you social security checks! :D Also you have the heart of a ten-year-old and you look like you're in your 50's.)

I'm 21 on Thursday and I still haven't even decided what my favourite album by The Velvet Underground is. Beyjasus, what a f*** up.

In the city I live there is a man who always sits on a bench in a shopping mall. He sits there every day. He usually arives around 5 pm and sits there for a couple of hours. He doesn't really look like a homeless and he always has a huge backpack with him. Really strange, I wonder who he is. Maybe he is a prophet!

you do realise that a mobile phone conversation occurs every day before he gets to the bench... it's with his partner.... and is along the lines of;

Partner: "okay, i'll get you at the bench, i'll be 10 minutes, i'm just popping into M&S to buy a newspaper"

Man: "okay, sweetie"

...2 hours later, laden with shopping bags, partner arrives at bench, nonchalantly empties shopping into mans backpack, and expects a lift home!:eek:
Mystery solved!! No need for further enquiry! QED!:thumb:

Wow! I like a song by a new band, well one i've never heard of before, on 6music.Field Music-Them that do nothing.

I woke from the following dream/thought last night: "She's going to freak out."

:straightface:

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wVgIHGbJsbA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wVgIHGbJsbA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lmUZGdi7Ty4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lmUZGdi7Ty4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Back from my hols from an island in the UK! Just to let you know...whoever my friends are on this forum are, if you are not my friend then befriend me and we can hang out and have a slap up meal on this amazing forum!

Weed is my kryptonite. I know something's up when I get all yawny but sometimes I forget and go about life. :tears: Well, weed and ass sex, and I physically partake in neither. But I'm learning to deal. :D

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom