Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

brenda; said:
So i've decided to come ramble here. Theirs this guy I was texting this one day and he said that I wasnt "only just cute....but beautiful" and I was all like psh yeah sure what ever and he said "no seriously have you seen the way I look at you at school". Well the point is I like this kid but at school he doesnt even talk to me he just smiles when he sees me but thats it....hmmm i really dont know what to do. The other day i texted him and he really wasnt talking to me much....why are guys so confusing.

Yeah, why are guys so confusing? Back in the day I would email my now partner - we would email at work all day, then I'd see him at after work drinks (like, 5 minutes after the last email) and he wouldn't talk to me or make eye contact. It drove me nuts!! and I began to think it was getting rude/bad manners. So after about a year of this I just said "do you like me or what?" luckily he said yes.

Last edited:
Yeah, why are guys so confusing? Back in the day I would email my now partner - we would email at work all day, then I'd see him at after work drinks (like, 5 minutes after the last email) and he wouldn't talk to me or make eye contact. It drove me nuts!! and I began to think it was getting rude/bad manners. So after about a year of this I just said "do you like me or what?" luckily he said yes.

Was he shy? I am great at talking through email, but I am terrible at talking in person. The words don't come as easily in person, it takes a while before I can be myself with people. How sweet you guys are together now.

Last night I had to go to the hospital. I had chest pain. I'm no stranger to chest pain, I have an AV node malformation in my heart that causes supraventricular tachycardia, in short my heart races. It's a birth defect, I've had more ECG's done in my life than I can count on my hands and toes. :D Anyway, the chest pain I was feeling was different, and very painful. It turns out I have Pericarditis which is inflammation of the lining around the outside of the heart. It feels best while I stand, but on my back or left side, very painful. I get some relief lying on my right side. I guess it;s caused by a viral infection and should go away in a few weeks, I had a fever the other night, I must be fighting some type of bug. It's very distracting.

Just. One. More. Thing. UGHHHHH!

Last night I had to go to the hospital. I had chest pain. I'm no stranger to chest pain, I have an AV node malformation in my heart that causes supraventricular tachycardia, in short my heart races. It's a birth defect, I've had more ECG's done in my life than I can count on my hands and toes. :D Anyway, the chest pain I was feeling was different, and very painful. It turns out I have Pericarditis which is inflammation of the lining around the outside of the heart. It feels best while I stand, but on my back or left side, very painful. I get some relief lying on my right side. I guess it;s caused by a viral infection and should go away in a few weeks, I had a fever the other night, I must be fighting some type of bug. It's very distracting.

Just. One. More. Thing. UGHHHHH!

Oh no! I hope you get better soon. Health problems are so annoying and disruptive.:)

Oh no! I hope you get better soon. Health problems are so annoying and disruptive.:)

Thanks Kenzie. ANd tonight I have to sleep on a sleeper sofa. THe doctor gave me a prescription for vicodin I haven't yet filled. I might take it tonight though, lying down is THE WORST and I'm totally not a pain sissy, it hurts. Last night they intravenously gave me Motrin and it helped a lot.

I gotta get through this big date first. :straightface: Signs say, "Okay, no f***ing or groping. Kissing is okay but not a long kiss and preferably closed mouth. Do not invite him into your home. Report back immediately. Be safe and I love you. You can do this!" :rolleyes: Okay so I read into a lot of that but in short I don't want to do this. I don't even REMEMBER getting myself into it, that's the weird thing. I trick myself. Big date with chest pain does not equal broken heart. Big date with chest pain is just annoying.

Last edited:
Since last week, I'm goin' thru depression. I've never expected it to happen. It's just that I woke up a different person and not the same person I was. It has been causing me to lose interest in stuff, lose my appetite, lose energy, and just feel numb 24/7. Luckily, I'll be seein' my doctor tomorrow.

Since last week, I'm goin' thru depression. I've never expected it to happen. It's just that I woke up a different person and not the same person I was. It has been causing me to lose interest in stuff, lose my appetite, lose energy, and just feel numb 24/7. Luckily, I'll be seein' my doctor tomorrow.

We're here listening. :flowers: Sometimes that's just enough to know you aren't batling depression alone. I often don't respond to posts but I'm reading them.

KenzieW; said:
Was he shy? I am great at talking through email, but I am terrible at talking in person. The words don't come as easily in person, it takes a while before I can be myself with people. How sweet you guys are together now.

I guess it was shyness, but during the email only time - he would date other girls & tell me about it. So I guess I didn't take it as shyness but disinterest. But hey, it all worked out in the end.

I am tryin to figure out how much longer I have to stay at the library to avoid my mom still watching the 2 & half weeks worth of "One Life To Live" :sick:
she is catching up on today :crazy:
I mean, I swear, I can still handle seeing a little of "GH" :thumb: but "OLTL", please :cool:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom