Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

brenda

FLOW ~
So i've decided to come ramble here. Theirs this guy I was texting this one day and he said that I wasnt "only just cute....but beautiful" and I was all like psh yeah sure what ever and he said "no seriously have you seen the way I look at you at school". Well the point is I like this kid but at school he doesnt even talk to me he just smiles when he sees me but thats it....hmmm i really dont know what to do. The other day i texted him and he really wasnt talking to me much....why are guys so confusing.

D

Dave

So i've decided to come ramble here. Theirs this guy I was texting this one day and he said that I wasnt "only just cute....but beautiful" and I was all like psh yeah sure what ever and he said "no seriously have you seen the way I look at you at school". Well the point is I like this kid but at school he doesnt even talk to me he just smiles when he sees me but thats it....hmmm i really dont know what to do. The other day i texted him and he really wasnt talking to me much....why are guys so confusing.

He's insecure and it's easier to text than talk in person. He is also probably impulsive. He probably does like you. But don't worry about him. The worst thing you can do is appear to pursue him, in my opinion. He probably doesn't know what he wants and has all kinds of weird social pressures. Guys are taught to be uncommunicative.

M-in-Oz

brenda; said:

Yeah, why are guys so confusing? Back in the day I would email my now partner - we would email at work all day, then I'd see him at after work drinks (like, 5 minutes after the last email) and he wouldn't talk to me or make eye contact. It drove me nuts!! and I began to think it was getting rude/bad manners. So after about a year of this I just said "do you like me or what?" luckily he said yes.

Last edited:
K

KenzieW

Yeah, why are guys so confusing? Back in the day I would email my now partner - we would email at work all day, then I'd see him at after work drinks (like, 5 minutes after the last email) and he wouldn't talk to me or make eye contact. It drove me nuts!! and I began to think it was getting rude/bad manners. So after about a year of this I just said "do you like me or what?" luckily he said yes.

Was he shy? I am great at talking through email, but I am terrible at talking in person. The words don't come as easily in person, it takes a while before I can be myself with people. How sweet you guys are together now.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Last night I had to go to the hospital. I had chest pain. I'm no stranger to chest pain, I have an AV node malformation in my heart that causes supraventricular tachycardia, in short my heart races. It's a birth defect, I've had more ECG's done in my life than I can count on my hands and toes. :D Anyway, the chest pain I was feeling was different, and very painful. It turns out I have Pericarditis which is inflammation of the lining around the outside of the heart. It feels best while I stand, but on my back or left side, very painful. I get some relief lying on my right side. I guess it;s caused by a viral infection and should go away in a few weeks, I had a fever the other night, I must be fighting some type of bug. It's very distracting.

Just. One. More. Thing. UGHHHHH!

K

KenzieW

Last night I had to go to the hospital. I had chest pain. I'm no stranger to chest pain, I have an AV node malformation in my heart that causes supraventricular tachycardia, in short my heart races. It's a birth defect, I've had more ECG's done in my life than I can count on my hands and toes. :D Anyway, the chest pain I was feeling was different, and very painful. It turns out I have Pericarditis which is inflammation of the lining around the outside of the heart. It feels best while I stand, but on my back or left side, very painful. I get some relief lying on my right side. I guess it;s caused by a viral infection and should go away in a few weeks, I had a fever the other night, I must be fighting some type of bug. It's very distracting.

Just. One. More. Thing. UGHHHHH!

Oh no! I hope you get better soon. Health problems are so annoying and disruptive.:)

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Oh no! I hope you get better soon. Health problems are so annoying and disruptive.:)

Thanks Kenzie. ANd tonight I have to sleep on a sleeper sofa. THe doctor gave me a prescription for vicodin I haven't yet filled. I might take it tonight though, lying down is THE WORST and I'm totally not a pain sissy, it hurts. Last night they intravenously gave me Motrin and it helped a lot.

I gotta get through this big date first. :straightface: Signs say, "Okay, no f***ing or groping. Kissing is okay but not a long kiss and preferably closed mouth. Do not invite him into your home. Report back immediately. Be safe and I love you. You can do this!" :rolleyes: Okay so I read into a lot of that but in short I don't want to do this. I don't even REMEMBER getting myself into it, that's the weird thing. I trick myself. Big date with chest pain does not equal broken heart. Big date with chest pain is just annoying.

Last edited:

Half_a_Person

Goodbye Ruby Tuesday
Since last week, I'm goin' thru depression. I've never expected it to happen. It's just that I woke up a different person and not the same person I was. It has been causing me to lose interest in stuff, lose my appetite, lose energy, and just feel numb 24/7. Luckily, I'll be seein' my doctor tomorrow.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Since last week, I'm goin' thru depression. I've never expected it to happen. It's just that I woke up a different person and not the same person I was. It has been causing me to lose interest in stuff, lose my appetite, lose energy, and just feel numb 24/7. Luckily, I'll be seein' my doctor tomorrow.

We're here listening. :flowers: Sometimes that's just enough to know you aren't batling depression alone. I often don't respond to posts but I'm reading them.

M-in-Oz

KenzieW; said:
Was he shy? I am great at talking through email, but I am terrible at talking in person. The words don't come as easily in person, it takes a while before I can be myself with people. How sweet you guys are together now.

I guess it was shyness, but during the email only time - he would date other girls & tell me about it. So I guess I didn't take it as shyness but disinterest. But hey, it all worked out in the end.

Oh my god. it's Robby!

spontaneously luminescent
I am tryin to figure out how much longer I have to stay at the library to avoid my mom still watching the 2 & half weeks worth of "One Life To Live" :sick:
she is catching up on today :crazy:
I mean, I swear, I can still handle seeing a little of "GH" :thumb: but "OLTL", please :cool:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
BlockFi
Top Bottom