Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Ugh, I have a terrible headache. I have had one off and on all week. Make it stop!:head-smack::(

Excedrine. It seriously works, something to do with the caffeine or something. And I've only ever had it work when I took the name brand, not the CVS generic version.

I am wondering if now that I have the sound working on this piece of crap, if I can get the usb ports working as well. :straightface:
If so, then maybe I can do something else with my tax refund? :rolleyes:

If I had half a brain, I would love to be a vet.

I don't know if I should find it curious or be concerned that my sister just announced she's going to tape the "royal wedding."

Psychology is a bitch to revise for. :mad:

I don't know if I should find it curious or be concerned that my sister just announced she's going to tape the "royal wedding."

I'd be concerned, but then I'm a rampant anti-royalist who feels like throwing things every time I read about that bloody wedding. :rolleyes: The latest issue of the Radio Times has about 30 pages dedicated to this 'wonderful occasion'. :sick: I'm trying to think of ways to get out of the house on the 29th so I don't have to keep being told that I should feel ashamed for not celebrating.

I'd be concerned, but then I'm a rampant anti-royalist who feels like throwing things every time I read about that bloody wedding. :rolleyes: The latest issue of the Radio Times has about 30 pages dedicated to this 'wonderful occasion'. :sick: I'm trying to think of ways to get out of the house on the 29th so I don't have to keep being told that I should feel ashamed for not celebrating.

Kind of ironic isn't it. the whole point of this wedding for the masses is a free day off work... but because of this day off - no shops will be open and every pub will be showing the damned thing in widescreen! Sods Law! there's no escape ;)

I know, the whole wedding thing is f***ing insane. My friend insists that I have to go with her to watch. She insists that we should be there at 7am since otherwise she doesn't think we'll see anything. I mean 7am. That's f***ing insane. I heard that some islamists are threatening to demonstrate and burn pics of the royal family just outside westminister abbey. Might join them.

I read an article about the royal wedding today. In it was a great quote by George Bernard Shaw: Kings are not born: they are made by artificial hallucination. What better artificial hallucination is there than a royal wedding?

Doesn't Morrissey live in England currently? :confused:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom