Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Can't believe that in the 21st Century, we English still regard some other Human Beings as 'special' people. Bow-ing down to other Human beings who we actually pay part of our earnings at work to finance their luxury lifestyle. Priceless art, Gold taps, millions in jewellery, and castles and palaces for them to live in. God, ok..so I can understand it was acceptable in the dark ages when common folk were in need of a ruler to worship.. but, come on.?? Unbelievable really.

like,say,Morrissey for instance?

I'm contemplating learning esperanto. Should I or should I not? Hmmm.

I know, the whole wedding thing is f***ing insane. My friend insists that I have to go with her to watch. She insists that we should be there at 7am since otherwise she doesn't think we'll see anything. I mean 7am. That's f***ing insane. I heard that some islamists are threatening to demonstrate and burn pics of the royal family just outside westminister abbey. Might join them.

Oh lighten up! You'll be there. waving your little Union Jack saying "In Sveeeden we also have a qveen but she does ride a bicycle,for sure,jah!"

I know, the whole wedding thing is f***ing insane. My friend insists that I have to go with her to watch. She insists that we should be there at 7am since otherwise she doesn't think we'll see anything. I mean 7am. That's f***ing insane. I heard that some islamists are threatening to demonstrate and burn pics of the royal family just outside westminister abbey. Might join them.

Can't believe that in the 21st Century, we English still regard some other Human Beings as 'special' people. Bow-ing down to other Human beings who we actually pay part of our earnings at work to finance their luxury lifestyle. Priceless art, Gold taps, millions in jewellery, and castles and palaces for them to live in. God, ok..so I can understand it was acceptable in the dark ages when common folk were in need of a ruler to worship.. but, come on.?? Unbelievable really.

Exactly. The whole thing is just f***ing mental.

Also, I have been singing the music from Evita for about two weeks straight now. I've barely had anything else in my head music-wise- I must watch the film.

I looked over the UK news on the BBC web site and got a bit of a 1981 flashback: a riot in Brixton and a royal wedding on the horizon. Expecting Adam Ant to pop out of the woodwork any moment.

I'm thinking how much of a pain in the arse these family reunions are.

My aunt always brings up politics, although she knows my parents' ideas are completely opposite to hers, and we all end up trying to scream louder than the rest. Today I told her that I really didn't care but she went on with the argument anyway.

Then she takes offense when we don't make family celebrations on special dates likes birhdays and such. The last thing I want to do on any occasion is to argue about politicians who are only concerned about how much money they can steal from us while in power.

On those rare occasions when aspects of life becomes a series of adventures in pushing water uphill and I have promised myself no more after this one last try, I am throwing in the towel, well and truly defeated, the most amazing, unexpected and better than anticipated things happen.

As it has happened 3 times now in this one area over many years I wonder if life is toying with my emotions or if it is getting me closer to my goal. I am back on that bike, rejuvenated and ready to go into the next round renewed.

Fate or just good luck?

On those rare occasions when aspects of life becomes a series of adventures in pushing water uphill and I have promised myself no more after this one last try, I am throwing in the towel, well and truly defeated, the most amazing, unexpected and better than anticipated things happen.

As it has happened 3 times now in this one area over many years I wonder if life is toying with my emotions or if it is getting me closer to my goal. I am back on that bike, rejuvenated and ready to go into the next round renewed.

Fate or just good luck?

Genes. :p Also if this happens to be the third time, not sure if you mean third or fourth, then for some reason my family's most popular aphorism is "Third time's a charm."

I have a toothache. :( Again. Same tooth. I'm ready to just have the thing pulled.

Last edited:
Genes. :p

I have a toothache. :( Again. Same tooth. I'm ready to just have the thing pulled.

Genes? What do you mean? Seriously, this is my sticking point with disregarding fate. It just happens too many times and in such extreme ways for me to ignore it but then I think it maybe wishful thinking on my part and it could all be just right time, right place but then.... and I see-saw back and forward never really settling on a choice that feels right.

Pull it. Not worth delaying the inevitable. Get an implant if the gap bothers you.

Genes? What do you mean? Seriously, this is my sticking point with disregarding fate. It just happens too many times and in such extreme ways for me to ignore it but then I think it maybe wishful thinking on my part and it could all be just right time, right place but then.... and I see-saw back and forward never really settling on a choice that feels right.

Pull it. Not worth delaying the inevitable. Get an implant if the gap bothers you.

I dunno what I mean. :o When you phrased whatever it is as "the most amazing, unexpected and better than anticipated" thing, I suppose I could only conclude that it must be the result of some "two ships bumping into each other in the night" thing that I could only conclude as being written in your gene map or whatever. Ignore me. :D

May sorrow's native son rise for at least someone today. :D

Happy Easter. :flowers:

Aggreed, Karl.

I hope Morrissey and my English friends here are physically far away from whatever palace/castle/cathedral/parade route/whatever during the wedding. WHile I pray it is not the case, all the hoopla seems like a terrorists dream come true. :straightface:

Somebody left their phone locked in a drawer at work, and its stupid winsome little chime has been going off every three seconds since I arrived. :mad:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom