Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

My body is now hurting from stress. Again. I'm sort of thinking that this isn't the job for me after all and that perhaps I should have stayed with the nanny job after all.

My body is now hurting from stress. Again. I'm sort of thinking that this isn't the job for me after all and that perhaps I should have stayed with the nanny job after all.

You're not a nanny anymore? I thought you had a new family for the fall?

You're not a nanny anymore? I thought you had a new family for the fall?

I did, but then this job showed up so I'm doing this full time from august and now I'm doing 2 days as a nanny and 3 days this job. Nothing exciting. Stressful office job in city.

I did, but then this job showed up so I'm doing this full time from august and now I'm doing 2 days as a nanny and 3 days this job. Nothing exciting. Stressful office job in city.

At least you don't need to figure out how to use a blackberry anymore. :p

At least you don't need to figure out how to use a blackberry anymore. :p

Oh yes I do, the reason I have a blackberry is because my boss gave me one so she will be able to contact me via e-mail ALL THE TIME!!!!

Oh yes I do, the reason I have a blackberry is because my boss gave me one so she will be able to contact me via e-mail ALL THE TIME!!!!

Oh, okay. I thought that was for the new nanny job.

No, it's because of my slightly manic boss who one night sent me 13 e-mails after 11 pm with stuff I needed to do in the morning.

I understand why you feel stressed then. Hopefully I won't have to put up with such things when I'm finished with my studies and begin working in two years time.

Well one needs to be in contact with the help my dear.

There should be a law against all smartphones. I hate the fact that people can contact me all the time demanding my attaention when I just want to be left alone. And I'm starting to realise that this is what my life is going to be like from now on. I can't handle this, I can't cope with the stress. I'm going to be dead in two years from high blood pressure, bad heart and all other things you get from stress.

There should be a law against all smartphones. I hate the fact that people can contact me all the time demanding my attaention when I just want to be left alone. And I'm starting to realise that this is what my life is going to be like from now on. I can't handle this, I can't cope with the stress. I'm going to be dead in two years from high blood pressure, bad heart and all other things you get from stress.

Wow, Jackie calm down just turn it off.

Turn..it..off

Oh you'll probably only get hair loss,insomnia,loss of sex drive,eczema,paranoia,nightmares,low self esteem and feel suicidal all the time.Nothing to worry yourself over dear.Have you had a nice day?

[/B]
Oh you'll probably only get hair loss,insomnia,loss of sex drive,eczema,paranoia,nightmares,low self esteem and feel suicidal all the time.Nothing to worry yourself over dear.Have you had a nice day?

That almost sounds like me right now....

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom