Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

!Viva Hate!

pls scream inside your heart ⚧
K

KenzieW

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!! The doctor just called and said I have a parasite! Inside me! AAAHHHH! I have to take medicine for it. And I have a parasite. Inside. ME.:eek::eek::eek:

nightingale+therose

...brush me daddy-o
AAAAAHHHHH!!!!! The doctor just called and said I have a parasite! Inside me! AAAHHHH! I have to take medicine for it. And I have a parasite. Inside. ME.:eek::eek::eek:

I did not just read that.... I did not just read that.... I did not just read that... *repeat to self*

by Christ, I hope you're okay. I've heard that fat ladies (but not me) have worms implanted in order to loose weight (not suggesting that's you either.... oooh, bleedin hell i hope you can deal with the emotions of this okay)

D

DAVIE

Well a certain shop called Next is now giving me an interview to work in the stockroom away from the customers. I'm glad because I can get away from THE STAFF, nevermind the bloody customers!
Why even give me an interview for the job though??? I'm bloody working for Next! it'll probably end with me getting it because I'm working for their firm! It makes no sense....
They've cut my hours down to 4 a week.....How can anyone possibly live on 4 hours worth of work??? 1 hour is already spent on the bus bloody getting there! Honestly, it's a joke working there!
No luck from ASDA (....yet....) as I'm sure they are going through thousands of CVs and online applications for the 8 jobs available...

My guitarist has decided to either take a vow of silence and say nothing to me or done a runner, in which case I am very upset about.....Please Please Please, Johnny Marr knock on my door!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom