Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I'm surprised you could raise your cellulite covered arm THAT high...
l.jpg

Jackie,you must lend me that top!It goes with my skin.Dont wash it;)

Right....sandels! gonna go and meet Mrs Davie whenever she flaming wakes up!

I wonder what I am actually doing up so early. I don't even have work today...grrr.

It's more a matter of getting the appropriate time off of work. I could go in September on the flimsiest of excuses, but knowing my luck Moz will be HERE at that point. So ideally I'd want the last week of June into the first week of July off. Had I known this new bit of info months ago I would have asked, but it's only come to my attention this evening, and I don't think I can get that extra week off this quickly.
And going in September - well, the reasoning would look/is ridiculous.
It's not the money so much as the time and trying not to look like an idiot.
I did ask for the time off tonight. Ridiculous. f***.

It's more a matter of getting the appropriate time off of work. I could go in September on the flimsiest of excuses, but knowing my luck Moz will be HERE at that point. So ideally I'd want the last week of June into the first week of July off. Had I known this new bit of info months ago I would have asked, but it's only come to my attention this evening, and I don't think I can get that extra week off this quickly.
And going in September - well, the reasoning would look/is ridiculous.
It's not the money so much as the time and trying not to look like an idiot.
I did ask for the time off tonight. Ridiculous. f***.

You could always say you have a wedding in the family or someone has died in the family...I guess it depends on how comfortable you are with lying. Lol.

You could always say you have a wedding in the family or someone has died in the family...I guess it depends on how comfortable you are with lying. Lol.

It doesn't really work that way where I work (ie, one time I was vomiting and pale and couldn't talk but had to work cause there was no one to cover) - and the timing would be terribly obvious as I've already got the two previous weeks off to go see Moz shows.
And I am not at ALL comfortable lying. I like my job.

It doesn't really work that way where I work (ie, one time I was vomiting and pale and couldn't talk but had to work cause there was no one to cover) - and the timing would be terribly obvious as I've already got the two previous weeks off to go see Moz shows.
And I am not at ALL comfortable lying. I like my job.

Wait, so, you're going to see more than one show?! How many times do you want to see the same performance? Lol.

Well, I saw it three times last time round and that wasn't nearly enough.
But I'm not going to start talking about THAT because I'll get crucified.

Not really...I think most people on here go see him more than once on the same tour...except me, because I think it is...silly. I don't even see him every tour...he just isn't that important to me. :p

Not really...I think most people on here go see him more than once on the same tour...except me, because I think it is...silly. I don't even see him every tour...he just isn't that important to me. :p

So imagine the dimensions of my problem (in my head) when Morrissey becomes immaterial to it. At a Morrissey concert.

So imagine the dimensions of my problem (in my head) when Morrissey becomes immaterial to it. At a Morrissey concert.

As long as you get to see him, and see him more than once...I don't see the big deal. You'd feel silly if you got those days off and he ended up walking off stage or cancelling the concert.

As long as you get to see him, and see him more than once...I don't see the big deal. You'd feel silly if you got those days off and he ended up walking off stage or cancelling the concert.

IT'S NOT ABOUT MORRISSEY!!!!!! Hahahaha. Bet there are people here who didn't think they'd ever hear me say that!

I never said that. I believe I began with the concert was peripheral.

So what is it you really want to do in that time? I can't help going back to the Morrissey concert because that is the only thing you've mentioned...if you've left other details out, I can't help it.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom