Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Not. Not meeting. Not. Not. Not. *cries*

How about a hug?
wildhogs.png

Just a realist.
Morrissey's more of an optimist than I.
I mean, Jesus Christ, I Am A Ghost, one of the most intelligent people I know, is saying he'd do Palin cause she's pretty despite the fact that she's painfully ignorant.
Apparently it's all about your genetics, which no one has any choice in. So what hope is there?
Seems unfair.
Well, it IS unfair, life's unfair, the world's unfair, but recognising that doesn't make it any less painful. Or lonely.

Well, you know, you don't screw someone's intelligence...Lol. It isn't like he said (or I said) he wanted to marry her or even date her. Looks have to do with lust more than love, anyway...and last time I checked, lusting after someone who isn't as intelligent as you isn't wrong in any sense.

Yes, the world is unfair...but for a lot of people, life is what you make it.

Just a realist.
I don't actually see affection on offer any where.

You'll be given love
You'll be taken care of
You'll be given love
You have to trust it

Maybe not from the sources
You have poured yours
Maybe not from the directions
You are staring at

Twist your head around
It's all around you
All is full of love
All around you

You'll be given love
You'll be taken care of
You'll be given love
You have to trust it

Maybe not from the sources
You have poured yours
Maybe not from the directions
You are staring at

Twist your head around
It's all around you
All is full of love
All around you

LOL - I am not going to say what came to mind when I read that.

And this would all be so much easier if he would stop f***ing talking to me. Well, I suppose I could stop f***ing talking to him, but now we're in a back and forth, and it would be rude not to answer....Goddammit I had decided an hour ago to go cold turkey and give him up and then I find that he'd emailed me 2 hours ago but I didn't know because my email had logged me out but I didn't see it because all I saw was the number of new emails on the browser tab which didn't indicate the logged out status.
God, I feel like CG a bit.
Is everyone enjoying watching the agony unfold?

Well, you know, you don't screw someone's intelligence...Lol. It isn't like he said (or I said) he wanted to marry her or even date her. Looks have to do with lust more than love, anyway...and last time I checked, lusting after someone who isn't as intelligent as you isn't wrong in any sense.

Yes, the world is unfair...but for a lot of people, life is what you make it.

One of my nurses got hit on at work the other night - she's been married for ages and has a couple of kids, and she was offended, and I was kind of jealous, and told her that the guy seemed nice and she should be flattered, no one ever hits on me. A few minutes later someone said, "what about so and so? that guy that was talking to you about Morrissey?" I was confused for a moment, then remembered, and spluttered, "HE'S GAY!" (the guy, not Morrissey).

No, there's nothing wrong with being attracted to a stupid person, but it's so often the appearance that seems to first draw people in, which makes those of us less genetically blessed feel like the deck is stacked against us. So others never get the opportunity to get to the juicy goodness of intelligence underneath.

oh, and you're not supposed to quote so fast while I'm busy editing out my pathology. Geez.

Last edited:
Right....sandels! gonna go and meet Mrs Davie whenever she flaming wakes up!

I wonder what I am actually doing up so early. I don't even have work today...grrr.

It's a sign you're getting older. When I was younger (not that I'm very old now) I could stay in bed until 12 a saturday morning.

And this would all be so much easier if he would stop f***ing talking to me. Well, I suppose I could stop f***ing talking to him, but now we're in a back and forth, and it would be rude not to answer....Goddammit I had decided an hour ago to go cold turkey and give him up and then I find that he'd emailed me 2 hours ago but I didn't know because my email had logged me out but I didn't see it because all I saw was the number of new emails on the browser tab which didn't indicate the logged out status.
God, I feel like CG a bit.
Is everyone enjoying watching the agony unfold?

Wait, I'm confuzd. :squiffy:

So a gay guy is emailing you? Or a real international love interest that you are planning a hook-up with in September but are hesitant because Moz might be in town? Or there is no love interest? Details please. If he keeps emailing you there;s probably interest, just sayin.

we should all take turns being CG. I'm working on this thing about the connections between Beyonce and Antony and the Johnsons.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom