Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

The idea that people have two choices and only two choices is wrong. If it came down to it anyone can write in what they want and are free tomorganize however they wish to. Influence is not control especially not in today's time when candidates have the ability to interact directly with millions via the internet. People are free to listen to whoever they want to and decide who to vote for based on there own opinion. To think that press and ads control people is to almost say that people are to stupid to decided for themselves and thus there choice is invalid or controled and forced. To restrict a free press in an election if anything would be leaning towards an unfair election if history is anything to go by

It isn't.
I think you forgot the most important asset needed to become a president in your paradise view of the democratic system, and that is money.
How is that democratic or fair?

Your praising of the free press is also highly doubtful to me.
In theory I am of course all for it and I still don't want to restrict free press.

But the press plays a very bad role in doing the same as what politicians do.
Lying, framing, and twisting words, and the owners of the so-called free press are
powerful forces choosing the side of the mighty and the rich which they're part of.

It isn't.
I think you forgot the most important asset needed to become a president in your paradise view of the democratic system, and that is money.
How is that democratic or fair?

Your praising of the free press is also highly doubtful to me.
In theory I am of course all for it and I still don't want to restrict free press.

But the press plays a very bad role in doing the same as what politicians do.
Lying, framing, and twisting words, and the owners of the so-called free press are
powerful forces choosing the side of the mighty and the rich which they're part of.

Part of running is to convince people to support you which means convincing people to give you there money. If you can't convince people to give you support in terms of money then your probably not going to be a very good president which contrary to common beliefs takes more than making a bunch of ethical gut checks. Clinton could lose even with spending more money. Just because people make ads and give opinions doesn't mean that people have to believe them. Not from the candidates or the press and we have a lot more ways to look at any subject from multiple points of view or counter opinions.

Firefox_Screenshot_2016-11-09T03-09-33.694Z.png

On the brink of the abyss
AMERICA’s biggest political upset since at least 1948 appears to be underway, in the most consequential election of anyone’s lifetime. At 10:30 p.m. Eastern time, Donald Trump is outperforming his polls in precisely the states he needs to win the Electoral College. He has already won Ohio, with an astonishingly large ten-point margin, enjoys a three-point lead in North Carolina with over 80%, and is nursing a slender but insurmountable advantage in Florida. Before the election, it was thought that Hillary Clinton did not need any of those states to win, thanks to a purportedly impregnable “firewall” running through Colorado, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin and either New Hampshire or Nevada. But Mr Trump appears to be on the verge of crashing through it: he is up by 4.3 points in Michigan and 1.1 in Wisconsin, states where he never led a single credible poll, with 30% and 40% of the vote in. Pennsylvania too is in serious jeopardy for Mrs Clinton. It is extraordinarily unlikely that she could overcome the loss of even one of those states.

Mrs Clinton is running out of time to reverse this trend. The New York Times’s Upshot forecasting model now gives Mr Trump an 82% chance to win, and betting markets, which priced her chances around 90% early in the evening, have crashed to similar odds. Financial markets are in free-fall: S&P 500 futures are down 3.7% and counting. Mrs Clinton is still favoured to lead the popular vote, but that is small consolation: her chances of winning the election are now roughly where Mr Trump’s were thought to be a few hours ago. It is not too late for a miracle, but it will take one to avert what is widely regarded as the biggest risk to American democratic institutions and global stability in modern memory.

These results show when people has little to lose, they explode. They should have given people real hope, not just political blackmail.

Now the world is on the tightrope just to keep this state of things.

I don't think she can win unless something happens in nh mich and wi and nev. it's gonna be a rough four years with a rep house and senate plus and whatever trump is. If he wins I've got a feeling it'll be young voters not turning out that pushed it over the edge but democracy. People made up there minds

Unless she wins mich wis and nh which are trending slightly trump by two percent with about seventy five percent reported she's can't win and will short. Well a silver lining is gonna be seeing people get mad at everything he can't accomplish. Some will expect him to try and fulfill the promises he made and many he simply can't. It's not so much that trumps gonna blow up America, well maybe he will with foreign policy who knows, but the really sad bits gonna be the republican agenda Obama was holding back is gonna face no resistance. wealth inequality is gonna soar. Privatization deregulation social support safety nets are all gonna take a hit with him passing anything republicans want. Here come public spending cuts tax cuts a healthcare disaster social security vanishing all on the horizon. Not to mention the Supreme Court appointment. The poor are really gonna suffer

with Wisconsin Arizona and Alaska he's won. Pa nh and mich are super tight but even is she takes them she'd still have to win one of the previous which I don't see happening. It's over

You seem pretty naive if you think anything she promised would be actually accomplished at the end of her term. You probably still believe in Santa Claus as well.

Shove your snide arse comments where the sun doesn't shine. She would have worked towards these things, things like combating climate change, gay rights. Those were here policies, you moron. Not one intelligent argument from you anywhere. You won't have to worry about the nasty woman now, though. Well done, everyone!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom