Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Hey dickhead @12inch,

Having recently received mind numbingly idiotic alerts that you are marking my infrequent posts as “hilarious”, I thought it would be such a FUN! and ENLIGHTENING!! excerise which would give you a fair chance to evidence both your INTELLIGENCE (now that really would be HILARIOUS!) as well as your COMPASSION (in for a penny, in for a pound!! Please don’t keep us waiting, we’re all dying, drowning in delicious anticipation here) if you explain to everyone here, what is SO infinitely hilarious about my posting that a car ran over my beloved bunny?

And please, while you’re at it, PLEASE also don’t hold ANYTHING back, when explaining to everyone to everyone here how on earth you thought it was appropriate for you to be marking ANYTHING funny in the thread where Morrissey had just announced his mother was dying, let alone to be actively labeling posts with prayers for her recovery, which had been requested, with your utterly imbecilic “hilarious” emoji grimaces.

The thing is, that I would never begrudge you your idiocy, you poor, desperately ugly thing.

What I do begrudge, is that you’re always just such a SPECTACULARLY predictable BORE with your idiocy.
haha bun bun is so rad :lbf:

oh my god it huurrrrrts, pep! :( it's been almost two weeks now, although only today did it start REALLY hurting (can cancer progress that quickly?). i think it's possible that it's tonsillitis, since one tonsil looks a bit big and red and normally you cant see my tonsils at all, or a sinus infection. but the thing is it's only on one side and EVERYTHING on that side hurts: the roof of my mouth, my tongue, my lower jaw, my upper teeth and gums, my throat, my ear. it's possible that some of it is just referred pain but it's really hard to decipher where the pain actually is. god, i hope this goes away!!

does alexa chung wear shoes with holes in them? i like alexa chung, she's got a great personality!!
You need to see a doctor. It sounds like some sort of bacterial infection but it's possible it's a quincy (a pus-filled abscess between your tonsils) - I've never had one but I knew someone who did and it was extremely painful. If it's getting worse, you really need to be seen.

To be fair, I can't recall Alexa Chung wearing holey shoes but it just sounds like the sort of thing she would do - like wearing wellington boots with a ballgown or something.

schlump, is that not proper english either? huh. well the urban dictionary describes it as "a lazy, overweight, under- or unemployed, undesirable middle-aged man" which i think is a pretty accurate definition, but i use the word loosely to describe anyone who's a bit of a deadbeat or drag or drip, because i like the way it sounds. it must be english though, because i first heard it used by christopher hitchens to describe henry kissinger. ??

well i think it WOULD be a widespread thing, pep, if more babies went around with socks on their hands. because it would interfere with the development of their hand skills, no? sort of like people who dont talk a lot when their young develop a strange way of speaking.
So, Morrissey is '"a lazy, overweight, under- or unemployed, undesirable middle-aged man" ? Aw, and I thought you looooooved hiiiiiiim :lbf: It is a good word, though, I am going to have to find a way to use it in conversation.

Well, I can't honestly say I'm familiar with this terrible failing of parenthood, it certainly wasn't anything the midwife warned me about, and none of my kids is excessively flappy. Scratch mits were a thing when mine were tiny, in cases where the baby had infant eczema, to stop them scratching themselves and making it worse. Personally I always thought making them wear gloves on their hot little hands was more cruel than the scrratching.

Watched a frog hop along slowly tonight on my walk in a place where it wasn't supposed to be but maybe it fell from the sky during the heavy rainfall earlier today?
In times like these that would actually make sense.

Life is unfair just ask Beirut. The port of Hamburg next that will make Europe starve but we all need to go on a diet.

So what is next in this fast changing world?
Grocery store pop up modules where you pay with the phone and there is no staff and it is open all hours. Cheap labour on dole scheme will stock shelves and piss off fast. Can be put up anywhere remote where people don't have a store nearby.
Starts this fall.

You need to see a doctor. It sounds like some sort of bacterial infection but it's possible it's a quincy (a pus-filled abscess between your tonsils) - I've never had one but I knew someone who did and it was extremely painful. If it's getting worse, you really need to be seen.

To be fair, I can't recall Alexa Chung wearing holey shoes but it just sounds like the sort of thing she would do - like wearing wellington boots with a ballgown or something.
it's gone, pep pep! the day after i made that post i just woke up and felt instinctively in the first few moments of waking that it was gone and it was! then upon examination of my mouth i found that the redness had gone and my tonsil was again tucked neatly away in it's hiding place (i really have the tidiest tonsils!)! so hopefully it stays away, im still a little worried it's only temporarily gotten better but we'll see. for now it's a huge relief! throat cancer was NOT something i wanted to have to deal with.

So, Morrissey is '"a lazy, overweight, under- or unemployed, undesirable middle-aged man" ? Aw, and I thought you looooooved hiiiiiiim :lbf: It is a good word, though, I am going to have to find a way to use it in conversation.

Well, I can't honestly say I'm familiar with this terrible failing of parenthood, it certainly wasn't anything the midwife warned me about, and none of my kids is excessively flappy. Scratch mits were a thing when mine were tiny, in cases where the baby had infant eczema, to stop them scratching themselves and making it worse. Personally I always thought making them wear gloves on their hot little hands was more cruel than the scrratching.
i had eczema but thankfully never had to wear gloves. you sound sceptical, pep, like you dont believe me about flipper boy or something! im only saying what i heard. i never said i knew him personally.

dammit, pep, i had thought up another good americanism that i was saving to share with you and i totally forgot it :(

a girl at work who is 23 and totally smart (a fellow writer, except that she actually writes and wins awards and stuff as opposed to just calling herself a writer like me) thought i was in my twenties!! she kept insisting that i was joking when i told her my age and saying "im shook". i was inordinately happy about that because it means so much more when a young person thinks you're young then when an old person does because the older you get the more everyone looks young to you but young people usually know the difference.

well, that is, i was happy, but then i felt a little cheap for being so happy about it. i should be okay with being my age. i mean, i should be proud to be my age because of all my accomplishments under my belt that living a long life has made possible. except that i dont have any accomplishments. i could easily go back ten years without having lost anything. ho humm.

it's gone, pep pep! the day after i made that post i just woke up and felt instinctively in the first few moments of waking that it was gone and it was! then upon examination of my mouth i found that the redness had gone and my tonsil was again tucked neatly away in it's hiding place (i really have the tidiest tonsils!)! so hopefully it stays away, im still a little worried it's only temporarily gotten better but we'll see. for now it's a huge relief! throat cancer was NOT something i wanted to have to deal with.
Well, that's a relief! To be fair, I think you would have been extraordinarily unlucky to have throat cancer - it's more usual among smokers and heavy drinkers, I believe. Good to know you have tidy tonsils, though - I can't think how that might be useful but I'm sure it's preferable to great, gangling obstructive ones (although I must say I've never given much thought to tonsils).

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom